2003 Ford Mustang GT Video

03stang74

Established Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlM5WVzkOFg&fmt=22]YouTube - Perrysburg Fun - 2003 Mustang GT[/ame]

Check it out and let me know what you think...peace:beer:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Nice car...ever thought about taking off the stripes?? By the way..what kind of wheels are those? They look nice.

92z28

Established Member
Nice car...ever thought about taking off the stripes?? By the way..what kind of wheels are those? They look nice.

I know right? I have been searching the web all day trying to find those rims, they look hot :rockon:

skratpiece

Established Member
Very nice. I like the paint and graphics. Get some gears so that you don't bog that SOHC out. A 99-04 GT is capable of 13.5 stock. My friends 00GT with bolt ons and gears comes out of the hole and hooks better than my 04 Cobra Vert. (Until I get traction and suck his doors off).

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
2V power is what i think.

What speedo cluster is that?

And your the first person i have ever saw ditch the "smoked" head lamps for clear ones.....i had to do the opp.

03stang74

Established Member
:-D
2V power is what i think.

What speedo cluster is that?

And your the first person i have ever saw ditch the "smoked" head lamps for clear ones.....i had to do the opp.

Its the simco cluster off of American muscle. And as for the "non smoked" head lamps everyone is different.

Users who are viewing this thread