2003 KB Cobra 1,400 miles $29,900 firm

davidhuff

Established Member
Hey guys--here's your chance to have one of the nicest Cobras in the country-- bought in Phoenix, AZ by this 60 year old gear head who is definitely a little obsessed with perfection. I'm the original owner, and I've put every one of the 1,400 miles on the car myself. I've recently moved to Salem, OR where the term "year round car fun" just isn't a reality, so I've decided to let this pony run. This is to someone else's benefit, because this car definitely could not be replaced for under $45,000. It is show room new, never driven in the rain, and has the latest mods as follows:

Motor: 2.2 Kenne Bell, Kenne Bell throttle body, boost-a-pump, 60# injectors, four SCT programs by HBH, Big Mouth SCT mass-air meter and 12" JLT air system. Makes around 630 HP. 5 Billet-flow pulleys.

Drive Train: Ram 11" clutch, pressure plate, Fidanza flywheel, D&D 26 spline input, Steeda clutch cable and quadrant and MGW shifter with orange handle.

Rear End: Built 8.8 rear, 3:73 gears, Moser 31 spline axles, 31 spline Eaton Posi, Steeda springs, Steeda upper and lower adjustable control arms and adjustable QA1 shocks.

Front End: Strange adjustable struts and Steeda caster and camber plates, and Steeda springs.

Exhaust: Bassani headers and complete stainless exhaust system.

Cooling Mod: Ron Davis heat exchanger.

Wheels: One (1) set of new stock wheels (no tires). Front Bogartwheels with 7.50 x 15 x 26 with Mickey Thompson streets and rear Bogart wheels with 28 x 15 x 12.5 Mickey Thompson ET streets.

Gauges: AEM air/fuel, autometer fuel pressure mounted in a custom pillar pod by Speed of Sound.

No NOS: Car has never been run with NOS. Car is set up to make 17 to 18 pounds of boost with a conservative tune by HBH.

I have an enclosed trailer, so depending on where you live, delivery is possible--can be worked out. Have any questions? PLEASE call David at 503-585-0047
To view pictures of car go to this link:
http//www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238808
Thanks, D.

Last edited:

BigOrange

Established Member
If you don't sell her keep posting. I'll be back from Iraq in June and I'll be looking for a KB cobra.

davidhuff

Established Member
2003 Cobra

Hey, I'm from Natchez, MS originally--left there in '99. Be sure and get yourself back to Arkansas in one piece, okay? I may still have the car by then, you never know. I will keep it posted. Until then, be careful and safe over there. David

davidhuff

Established Member
2003 KB Cobra

Mamba,
To view my pictures go to:
http//www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238808
Also, thanks to Quik6 for posting the link to the photos for me.
David

Last edited:

stangluver

Its good to be blown
Established Member
wish i had the cash. i could prob buy but couldnt afford shipping and plane tickets. bump for sick ass car and sick ass price

1fastsrt-4

Established Member
Finnally the price and mods I want!!! OH NO~ its YELLOW~~~ UGH~~~ Man i would of jumped on this but just saw it was yellow.. gl with the sale

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
1fastsrt-4 said:
Finnally the price and mods I want!!! OH NO~ its YELLOW~~~ UGH~~~ Man i would of jumped on this but just saw it was yellow.. gl with the sale

yellow is hot dude!

BigOrange

Established Member
I so wish I was back in the States. I would by your YELLOW Cobra in a heartbeat and out run all of the "heartbeats of America". I can't say good luck on selling her because I don't want you to sell her until June.

davidhuff

Established Member
Yellow Cobra

If June comes and it hasn't sold--which I hope for your sake that it hasn't, you'll get one of the nicest Cobras in the country. I just put the new JLT 12" high flow filter on it, and it looks great. You can't see it in the pictures--they were taken beforehand. Please be careful over there. Looking forward to talking to you when you get home. David P.S. If you'll send me your address I'll send you some really nice pictures of the car. The ones on the website really don't do it justice. D.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread