2003 KB Cobra 1,400 miles $29,900 firm

1fastsrt-4

Established Member
My fiance would cut my left one off if i drove home in a YELLOW car. She despises that color that and red. THis is exactly what i am looking for though.. just got done getting a estimate on proffessional paint job and well people around here want 4k errrr..

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
1fastsrt-4 said:
My fiance would cut my left one off if i drove home in a YELLOW car. She despises that color that and red. THis is exactly what i am looking for though.. just got done getting a estimate on proffessional paint job and well people around here want 4k errrr..

she honestly cares what color your 600 hp car is? :loser: when shes yelling at you in the car step on the gas and make her choke :fart:

1fastsrt-4

Established Member
I am workign on her!!! she might give in!! I am thinking heck if i buy it i will through a cobra r body suit on it and have it repainted since it really doesnt' need any other mods

davidhuff

Established Member
2003 KB Cobra

Yes, someone please help me get this thread off of here!! Doesn't anyone bend to temptation anymore? Are we all so busy that we can't just gather up our money and attempt to purchase this fine automobile? Surely one of you has the guts to just say "yes" to the Big Yellow Cobra! And it truly can be had for so very little money. Boyz???? Girlz????? C'mon--this car makes me feel at least 25 years younger when I'm driving it. The yellow is a huge attention getter. Dare to be different! Dare to dream! Dare to change girlfriends if she doesn't like it!!!!

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
10 minutes later and the phone is still busy, must be pretty important, oh well.

BigOrange

Established Member
I am the new proud owner of this KB Cobra. I was going to wait until I came back from Iraq to buy a car but David's car was to sweet to pass up. It's going to be nice going from my 04 Cobra with 475rwhp to this 03 with 630rwhp. Thanks David.

TexasLawDawg

Established Member
Lets hope for your sake that he was telling the truth when he said that this car only had a broken valvespring... unlike when I was told he got a piston and locked the motor up! lol

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
BigOrange said:
I am the new proud owner of this KB Cobra. I was going to wait until I came back from Iraq to buy a car but David's car was to sweet to pass up. It's going to be nice going from my 04 Cobra with 475rwhp to this 03 with 630rwhp. Thanks David.

Congratulations, you are now a proud owner of a very beautiful snake, I wish you the best of luck with it.

David, to you a congratulations is due, I hope the next project you invest in is as nice as this one :thumbsup:

raptorman02

Established Member
BigOrange said:

You have no self control with Bannana Cobras Chris, bwahhh.

This is Bill btw

davidhuff

Established Member
2003 KB Cobra

Okay Texas Law Dawg,
You've called me a liar and bashed my car on both this site and modularfords.com, and I've really had enough of your BS. 99.9% of our members are gracious and willing to share information on their cars for which I'm very grateful. Then there are ass***** like you who hide behind a computer spewing out mean spirited crap. You've been told the truth about my car. Why you won't accept it is beyond me.
Why don't you act like a real Texas man and call me if you have anything else to say to me. I won't hold my breath.
home 503-585-0047 cell 503-930-3045
David

HIErPwRd

Established Member
BigOrange said:

davidhuff said:
To the top

:confused:

guess the deal didnt work out?
just curious...

im with everyone else i thought this would get picked up in a heartbeat....

Users who are viewing this thread