2003 KB Cobra 1,400 miles $29,900 firm

TexasLawDawg

Established Member
Last edited:

TexasLawDawg

Established Member
He just PMed me asking me to sum up what happened because he can't view Modular Fords because of a firewall. So I cut and pasted the posts for him... he also said the check is in the mail so I guess he did get it! I hope he is happy with the car, it is truly a beautiful car... especially those RT Bogarts!!! I just wanted his decision to be educated by the knowledge of MY experience with this car... if that makes me an a$$hole then so be it!

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
As he stated above did he refund ur money to u since u didnt feel satisfied just curious cuase thease days people wont even do that?

BigOrange

Established Member
Yes, I am still buying the car. Thanks for the heads up TexasLaw. I have talked with David and everything seems fine. David, I still want the car.
What's going on Bill

raptorman02

Established Member
Don't worry Chris, Wayne and I will make sure its nice and "broke in" by the time you get back :).

Want03/04Cobra

Established Member
This is a hell of a car! I've seen it in person and was going to buy it but ended up going to the dark side and got a Vette. This car is the cleanest you will find and like a Banshee. The car doesn't even have water marks any where that I could find. It is truely beautiful and mean as hell. Good luck with the car and you got a great deal!

BigOrange

Established Member
Thanks Want03/04. I almost bought a Z06 (not the new model) but I am too tall. That’s alright. I am a ford guy unlike that phony raptorman02 who no longer owns his KB Cobra. I think he sold it because it scared him. It was too fast.

raptorman02

Established Member
BigOrange said:
Thanks Want03/04. I almost bought a Z06 (not the new model) but I am too tall. That’s alright. I am a ford guy unlike that phony raptorman02 who no longer owns his KB Cobra. I think he sold it because it scared him. It was too fast.

Bwahh, you one funny man, old faithful TA never lets me down. Not sure if you talked to Wayne but he popped a HG on his TA last night so he will be driving Frod more :). 6.0 heads and better Headgaskets here we come with more boost! We spent all day tuning on it and then this happens dangit!

Oh yea I forgot to add, Yellow cobras Suck :).

Users who are viewing this thread