2003 Kenne Bell Cobra DDFR500's, S281 Wing

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
Wow, hydro thats gorgeous! I'm stuck with a damn GT Vert that I really don't want. I've been trying to get rid of it, but so far no bites. If I didn't have my car I'd be coming up there right now to bring that baby home.

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
Love the car... as a couple of others have said, im tryin to sell my GT as well so I callin the person that is interested and see what they say... if not, I maybe sellin it to CarMax even tho I would hate to. But if your still tryin to sell, here is a free bump for ya.

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Hey bro I would buy it but if you still had it in about 7 months when I came home from Iraq but I doubt you will so good luck with the sale, Badass looking ride bro wish I could get it right now!

BoostFedTruck

i spit hot fire
Established Member
i cannot believe this car is still forsale, anyone want a nissan 350z cuz i cant keep comming on this site and seeing this car still here, it makes me wanna call my bank up and get another loan

EVOWHAT

Established Member
first off, let me say what an amazing car you have!, it was a while ago when i became a COBRA LOVER, and one of your pics ended up on a thread of mine, someone was showing me a 03 cobra, and i fell in love with them scince. so for you, i BUMP, and TTT, and WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CAR!, that FMIC is soooo sick with the cobra written on their, where did you get that?, and thoose RIMS! They are SOOO SICKK! and i love the spoiler! i am absolutly amazed at how perfect this car is!, i would change absolutly nothing, besides the fact that i dont have it... lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread