2003 Mach 1 build thread **Pics**

Red10thcv

Established Member
Is That All?

Is that all you did to the car?:poke:I can think of just one more important thing.:burnout:Lend me the KEYS!!:burnout:Of course, I'll probalbly have to stand in line with all your friends. Nice Job on the Mach.

The AntiRice

Established Member
Gotta throw a big thank you out there to PSR, Lethal Performance, American Muscle, Stage3Motorsports. and D'Agostino Racing for all of their excellent customer service and fast shipping. So far i havent had a single problem with any of my orders from any of these companies.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
still trying to finish deciding on and buying the odds and ends to finish up the small stuff. then its on to building the bottom end, 6 speed is either gonna be a t56 magnum or viper spec with a twin disk, lethals triple hat fuel system, and hpp twins.

the modding will be slowing down a bit since im getting ready to start school next spring but hopefully ill be able to use my car as a resume and get a decent job at a shop someplace helping others transform their babies into beasts.

Since you're going to do the motor and trans, you should see how much it would cost to put a Coyote motor and 6spd getrag from the 2011 Mustangs...:banana:

Nice Mach and nice build..:rockon:

The AntiRice

Established Member
Since you're going to do the motor and trans, you should see how much it would cost to put a Coyote motor and 6spd getrag from the 2011 Mustangs...:banana:

Nice Mach and nice build..:rockon:

thanks for the compliment. im guessing it would cost alot more to do the Coyote and getrag. The 4.6 platform will meet my desires for way less money.

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
God damn man all that money spent for slow ass car!! You should have put it on forged motor and nice turbo kit , just my .02

With 20k you could have made your car go 9sec.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
builds are always nice to track... i would like to rebuild something one of these days; no time at the moment.

Azure Mach1

Established Member
Very nice build.
I would love to drive a car like yours and see how it compares to mine since you went the torque arm route and I went the IRS route. It would be an interesting comparison.
I had SLP LM on my car once and they didn't stay long, too damn loud for me but I'm a bit older that you. :)

The AntiRice

Established Member
yeah mine went buh bye when i put the side exhaust on. i used the lm1 mufflers for a while but they were way too loud like people on the freeway wouldnt drive next to me loud. i slipped on a set of lm2s and they are still plenty loud now that they are broken in but not nearly as bad as the hollow can lm1s were.

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
Hmmmm, IMO you just ruined a perfect Mach with that ugly ass Roush kit. Oh well, to each his own. As long as you enjoy it.

The AntiRice

Established Member
haha its cool not everyone likes it hes just givin his opinion. i felt kinda bad about changing the mach appearance too but looking back i would have went the same route i did.

Laffs

Drop-da-top
Established Member
Feelin the Roush Kit for sure (I'm biased tho)

You should check out fnsweet.com, its a roush specific site. I'm sure your car would go over VERY well there.

The AntiRice

Established Member
yeah ive checked that site out a few times and i guess i just feel like theres a bit more knowledge here. i was on on mach1registry but theres a certain dude over there who drives me ****ing crazy. he has almost no experience with anything when it comes to mustangs yet he posts like 50 times a day giving advice.

Users who are viewing this thread