2003 Mitsubishi evolution 8*CHEAP*

Evoluvin

Established Member
i also know alot of people that switched over from an evo and said the sti was 1000x better

yeah i bet......... check out evolutionm and then come talk to me..... the fastest 1/4 the sti has ran is 9.5 @ 150mph, and the fastest evo has ran was EVO VIII 8.56 @ 168 MPH.I mean dont get me wrong i loves STI's also its just i would much rather have an evo, StI's drivetrain is ALOT more fragile!
P.S: if you dont have facts to back your sh!t up then stay out of my thread!!!!
Here are the videos: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvqOef9_sL0"]YouTube - AMS EVO VIII 8.56 @ 168 MPH ![/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5zILb_5BSc"]YouTube - Fastest Manual WRX STI in the World[/ame]

Last edited:

roadracer247

Established Member
Evoluvin, it might not be the best sales approach to cuss at people in your "for sale" thread. Just because someone voiced that they had friends who enjoyed STi's over Evo's doesn't necessarily mean they chose them over Evo's because of which aftermarket company could produce the fastest one in a 1/4 mile race....Wouldn't it just be easier to say that Sti's are nice cars as well as Evo's and move on?:beer:

Either way, you guys should stop giving him a hard time on the price. It's his car and if he wants to ask a certain price for it, he has that right. It isn't like he is forcing any of us to buy it...It would be different if he had asked us what we thought of the price...

Last edited:

Evoluvin

Established Member
Evoluvin, it might not be the best sales approach to cuss at people in your "for sale" thread. Just because someone voiced that they had friends who enjoyed STi's over Evo's doesn't necessarily mean they chose them over Evo's because of which aftermarket company could produce the fastest one in a 1/4 mile race....Wouldn't it just be easier to say that Sti's are nice cars as well as Evo's and move on?:beer:

Either way, you guys should stop giving him a hard time on the price. It's his car and if he wants to ask a certain price for it, he has that right. It isn't like he is forcing any of us to buy it...It would be different if he had asked us what we thought of the price...
thanks, i was just a little worked up because people are telling me the price is to high, but you have a good point.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
That isnt what ive read, but they are both good cars! But just to bring you up on the facts and evo just ran a 8.79@160 with stock rear end.....

why does everyone talk about how fast a evo is compared to an STI. STIs are NOT DRAG CARS!!! They are Rally cars, and they are 100358259832x better at rallying than Evos are. People dont drag STIs because theres no reason to, most of the STI owners are rally enthusiasts.

Evoluvin

Established Member
why does everyone talk about how fast a evo is compared to an STI. STIs are NOT DRAG CARS!!! They are Rally cars, and they are 100358259832x better at rallying than Evos are. People dont drag STIs because theres no reason to, most of the STI owners are rally enthusiasts.

ok to each its own

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Don't mess with market threads, If you don't want to buy it then stay out. It should not matter what you think about his price.

If you are interested then make offer or PM.

Evoluvin

Established Member
Don't mess with market threads, If you don't want to buy it then stay out. It should not matter what you think about his price.

If you are interested then make offer or PM.

Thank you very much!! Im just trying to sell my car im not here to ask what everyone thinks about the price and which car is better then mine, im just here to sell it, actually i have alot of interest in the car so far, so PLEASE keep your opinions to yourself and if you are interested in my car pm me or post in this thread, if your not then Please do not post in my thread!

Users who are viewing this thread