2003 Mitsubishi evolution 8*CHEAP*

Evoluvin

Established Member
I have a 03 Mitsubishi lancer evolution 8 up for sale it has 70,183 miles on it, I have owned it for over 2 years, it is blue in color and is in GREAT condition, it has never been in an accident, comes standard with brembo brakes,recaro racing seats, Enkei rims and momo steering wheel.
I t recently has an invidia Turboback exhuast with testpipe ( also comes with stock exhuast), K&N intake, Forge BOV, HKS ground kit, turboxs front mount intercooler,autometer boost and air fuel gauge with pod, and alpine head unit.
The car is is supurb condition and i hate to get rid of it. contact me if you have ANY questions!! I'm sure im forgettting some mods.... ill update.
Anthony
Price:$19,000 OBO!
Brand new ACT 6 puck clutch installed! less than 700 miles, also changed ALLL drivetrain fluids!
These pictures are old........ will update with new ones within a couple days....

NEW PICTURES!!!!!! These are the best i have so far!

evointerior.jpg

evo7.jpg

evo6.jpg

evo5.jpg

evo4.jpg

evo3.jpg

evo2.jpg

Iphonepictures061h.jpg

Iphonepictures121.jpg

Iphonepictures064.jpg

Last edited:

red9450

Established Member
good luck with the sale. Didn't realize that they held that kind of value with those miles. looks to be a nice car though

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
good says 16k, excellent says 17 k and it also states that less than 5 percent of cars fall into the excellent condition. this was private sale. your gonna wind up sittin on that car buddy if you keep the pice that high

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Can't always believe KBB, it said it was like 18 for my 03 Cobra with 30,000miles...not accurate

Evoluvin

Established Member
TTT, no offense but my friend had an STI and he hated it so he switched over to an evo and never regreted it one bit!

Users who are viewing this thread