2003 Mustang Cobra Convertible Blk/Blk - Kenne Bell 646rwhp - 45k miles Meticulous

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
Thank you for meeting me. Im not really in the market for a cobra (just yet) but this thing is so sweet and soooo clean and you've been sooo anal Im seriously thinking of considering. Hell the wife even like it! I couldnt believe how loud and mean that thing is when on the "go pedal" and how relatively docile it is when just cruising! way nice car!
And as far as the welds....there not that bad at all, they definetly arent going to break and thats what matters. I hate it when people feel the need to bash someones ride, especially when they are trying to sell it!
I may be in touch again soon...
-B

Moody03SVT

Hear2Learn@Teach
Established Member
How does it drive with such big injectors? Did MPG go in the toilet? Lol

hey allstock,

Drives really well actually, the video and photos you see are from me driving it to the Tail of the Dragon with the Kenne Bell and the large injectors. NO PROBLEMS at all!!! it was awesome, and I got 20mpg avg both ways!! Idles smooth.

But of course around town and from stop light to stop light I def average more like 14-16.

Moody03SVT

Hear2Learn@Teach
Established Member
Thank you for meeting me. Im not really in the market for a cobra (just yet) but this thing is so sweet and soooo clean and you've been sooo anal Im seriously thinking of considering. Hell the wife even like it! I couldnt believe how loud and mean that thing is when on the "go pedal" and how relatively docile it is when just cruising! way nice car!
And as far as the welds....there not that bad at all, they definetly arent going to break and thats what matters. I hate it when people feel the need to bash someones ride, especially when they are trying to sell it!
I may be in touch again soon...
-B

anytime man, I am glad both you and the wife liked it! Look forward to hearing from ya.

allstock

Established Member
hey allstock,

Drives really well actually, the video and photos you see are from me driving it to the Tail of the Dragon with the Kenne Bell and the large injectors. NO PROBLEMS at all!!! it was awesome, and I got 20mpg avg both ways!! Idles smooth.

But of course around town and from stop light to stop light I def average more like 14-16.

Thats not bad at all. I am going to check out a local black/black caged vert this weekend and if I dont like what i see I may contact you in the near future to check yours out

BigBlock09

Established Member
I would...eat off of that car....Half tempted to sell everything, buy your car, and live in it. Lol jk... but GLWS!

Moody03SVT

Hear2Learn@Teach
Established Member
Bump. Answered the many PMs and will give call backs tomorrow. Thanks everyone for compliments! I truly appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread