2003 Mustang Cobra (Low Mileage and JLP Built 2.6H KB)

BMiller270

Established Member
Thinking it is time to try and sell my Cobra. I am the second owner of the car. I bought it from Hi-End Auto about a year ago. It was previously owned by an architect in the San Diego area who kept it in a climate-controlled garage till around 9,000 miles when he sold it to Hi-End Auto and had it shipped over to the east coast. This car had nothing done to it. No exhaust, nothing. I have since had Johnny Lightning Performance do everything to it. I have dyno sheets from bone stock (~375rwhp) to now (601rwhp and 526rwtq) and receipts for everything. Car runs and drives perfect. Only flaw is a scratch on the front bumper from when the car was shipped across the country. Other than that the it still smells brand new inside. Asking $30000 OBO.

11,000 miles as it sits garaged
Black Exterior with Black/Gray Interior

Diablo MAF
Iridium U Grove Plugs
2.6H Kenne Bell w/ Boost a Pump
JLT High Boost Intake
60 Pound Injectors
Belt Tensioner
Idler Pulleys
SCT Programmer with Johnny's Dyno Tune
Steeda Stop the Hop Kit
Steeda Sub Frame Connectors
Hanlon Motorsports Fully Built 6-Speed Transmission
Double Bypass Heat Exchanger
MGW Short Throw Shifter
Magnaflow Cat Back with Magnaflow X Pipe (Catted)
3 Pod A-Pillar Mount
AEM Digital Wideband, Fuel Pressure, and Boost Gauges
KB Throttle Body
Adaptor Clips for Injectors and Fuel Line for Fuel Pressure Gauge to Fuel Rail

If you have any questions shoot me a message on here or email me at [email protected].
Thanks.

Cobra2.gif

Cobra3.gif

Cobra4.gif

Cobra5.gif

Cobra1.gif

All the photos from when I bought it can be found at 2003 Mustang Cobra pictures by BMiller270 - Photobucket.

Last edited:

BMiller270

Established Member
Thank you for the kind words. I have recently gotten big into diesel trucks and am looking for extra cash for to invest in my F250. :)

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
Man, nice car, nice set-up, but not a fan of black. When I saw you were from PA, as I scrolled down I kept my fingers crossed that it would be an acceptable color....no luck though. Good luck in your sale though.

BMiller270

Established Member
Haha. Thank you very much man. Sorry the color is unacceptable. Both being from PA could have been great. Lol.
Yeah. I'm really happy with the set up on it. Talked for awhile with Johnny before doing it to figure everything out exactly how I wanted it.

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
haha i think thats a first for someone saying black is an unacceptable color, but i guess everybody has their preferences. kinda stupid for them to make a worthless post like that though. any bites on it yet?

BMiller270

Established Member
Pulleys would be stock size for lower, but just upgraded, and upper is the size to make 18#. I can get the exact size if you would like, but I know it is running 18# of boost.
I have had a few people interested, but nobody did anything yet.

Users who are viewing this thread