2003 Redfire Mustang Cobra 6,600 miles (Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Air Speed.

Banned
2003 redfire mustang cobra
6,600 miles
SOLD
$28,000

Im selling my 2003 redfire mustang cobra with 6,600 miles on the clock. I have the title in hand with no leans. No body or paint work. No rock chips dings or blemishes.(front bumper has not been drilled) This car is perfect inside and out. No wheel rash tires have normal ware for 6,600 miles.There is not a whole lot to say about this car other than its perfect. Please PM me for anything specific. The car is available for inspection and can be test driven 7 days a week. The car has 3 after-market performance parts. Which includes a densacharger cold air fender intake, A bassani x pipe with converters and a bassani catback Xhaust. all else is 100% stock.

front_bueaty_shot_204.jpg

cobra_front_521.jpg

cobra_open_148.jpg

cobra_ass_412.jpg

front_woods_111.jpg

engine_573.jpg

cobra_driver_door_pro_581.jpg

pass_door_pro_178.jpg

rear_profile_bumper_211.jpg

bassani_xhaust_100.jpg

intake_close_148.jpg

cold_air_fender_599.jpg

hood_profile_150.jpg

inside_684.jpg

new_mileage_178.jpg

seats_648.jpg

rear_bueaty_shot_best_195.jpg

cobra_nose_left_159.jpg

cobra_nose_right_597.jpg

body_pro_left_137.jpg

image_pro_right_572.jpg

title_130.jpg

Last edited:

Air Speed.

Banned
Yes, the title shows that I own this car. We have arrived at the last irrelevant question I will respond to regarding this Cobra. Serious buyers can PM me.

Best regards,

Last edited:

Rwick7

Established Member
I think the price seems pretty fair to me. I didn't read through all this BS but once again it seems members on this site seem to think its there business to get in other peoples for sale ads and tell them what there stuff is worth. Bottom line these cars aren't available at the dealer for that price anymore so it has no bearing on the prices now. If someone wants a Redfire Coupe with this low of miles this is a great price...now if there just looking for the cheapest price then sure they'll find something else, but will it be in the same shape as this one? Not all low mile cobras are the same.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
If you don't want it, DON'T BUY IT.

The next person that screws with this thread gets a 30 or 60 day ban.

DON'T FOCK UP THE MARKET FORUM! :bash:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread