SOLD: 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra

cobracide

Established Member
iu

smokedbystang

Established Member
Dam, I've had 4 Terminators over the past 20 years. I want the OEM stuff as well. Been on this site a long time and hardly look at it anymore due to all the stupid comments. If you don't like the question, move on if it's not your post. But I guess all forums are like this now too. Back to the OP, nice ride. Good luck with the sale.
Pretty nice. Do you have the oem wheels, certificate, manual ? Most people like to see all associated paperwork.

Sent from my SM-G991U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Dam, I've had 4 Terminators over the past 20 years. I want the OEM stuff as well. Been on this site a long time and hardly look at it anymore due to all the stupid comments. If you don't like the question, move on if it's not your post. But I guess all forums are like this now too. Back to the OP, nice ride. Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my SM-G991U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Ok (sighs) I’ll be the one who says it.
You just commented about “ stupid comments “ when you could’ve moved on..
In the 4 years I’ve been here since I bought my first and only Terminator I’ve found this place to be not only useful and informative, but a great source of entertainment and brotherhood ( no offense ladies).
A- holes get booted but most “ off color” comments and jabs are received pretty damn well and I don’t think it’s offensive at all.
The Moderators even have a sense of humor.
It gives this place PERSONALITY.
If I want a serious answer to a tech question I’m usually inundated with serious responses from people who know what they’re talking about.
That’s the beauty of this place. You can have both.
If I want total seriousness all of the time I’ll just read a shop manual.
That’s all. Cheers bro.
I need to go iron my shirt collars…

Users who are viewing this thread