2003 Sonic Blue (Just a feeler)

SVT RICK

Established Member
Don't sell you will regret getting rid of it. I almost like driving the truck more than my shelby. Keep it.. If not good luck on the sale. $23k to $20k sounds about right.

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
Don't sell you will regret getting rid of it. I almost like driving the truck more than my shelby. Keep it.. If not good luck on the sale. $23k to $20k sounds about right.

Thanks jerk!! haha I know that is my problem, I don't get to drive the truck much at all but as soon I sell her I think I will cry......seriously

KICKDOFFTHETOUR

Established Member
Bump. very seriously interested in this L.

I have the itch to get back in an L. Had to sell mine 3 years ago to buy my first home, now I am in the market and willing to wait. If you ever come to the final decision to sell, call me asap and we will talk. I am in no immediate hurry, could wait a year or two or buy this spring. I live in MN and bought my first L off of SVTP and flew to Detroit to pick her up. I will also send you a PM.

Thanks

Last edited:

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
I am still receiving PMs about every other day. I am going to basically copy and paste the PM i just replied to:

So here is the deal, I am frantically trying to push myself to let her go. In all honesty it just needs to happen but the problem is that originally this was just a feeler post with absolutely no intention to sell but I have had so many replies, it caught me off guard and everyone is trying to claim dibs if I decide to sell :) I think it will be even harder to have to tell everyone that than it was to create this post in the first place. I am going to clean her up this weekend and see how I feel and then if the decision is made I will make a more detailed description of the truck. (nothing bad) but things like A/C is functional but the coolant is geared towards the killer chiller and it doesn't blow cold in the cab but that's a simple fix of recharging. Also I will have to be fair and offer her in order of interest i received. This still is not a 100% decision but coming from completely 0% that should count for something. :-D Thank you all for your interest and compliments!!!

Last edited:

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
don't do it. you'll regret it! I still regret getting rid of mine.

I know!! Every time I see one go by I can't help but turn my head and think, damn that's a nice looking truck! I mean I personally think the body style looks better than any other truck even to this day. The styling was way ahead of its time and that makes it tough but is it worth it to just collect dust? :nonono:

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
I know!! Every time I see one go by I can't help but turn my head and think, damn that's a nice looking truck! I mean I personally think the body style looks better than any other truck even to this day. The styling was way ahead of its time and that makes it tough but is it worth it to just collect dust? :nonono:

Same here with my C6Z… Less than 1800 miles in 1 yr and made for a nice garage trophy only collecting dust… Someone else is now enjoying it the way it's meant to be…

:beer:

KICKDOFFTHETOUR

Established Member
I've had this for years...

Ugh.

not trying to get the thread off topic, so I'll say bump

but you 100% stole my avatar. No one had this when I had my L, I see you sniped it when I left around 3 years ago. Sad, sad world we live in :nono: .................... :) don't really care tho

to the OP. let me know when the time comes, love your SVT. Would love to talk when the time comes, thanks for your time

Last edited:

slingshot

Established Member
As a reference, I just sold my clean, stock motored (few bolt ons) Sonic Blue '04 with 47k miles for $18500... it had stock wheels and a Gaylord cover.

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
As a reference, I just sold my clean, stock motored (few bolt ons) Sonic Blue '04 with 47k miles for $18500... it had stock wheels and a Gaylord cover.

Thank you that does help me. I'm warming up to the idea guys. I think I'm going to go get her detailed and then she may go up for sale. I just need to find a good detail shop around here. :beer:

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
Beautiful L. Pics of said '13 GT500?

IMAG0166.jpg

IMAG0167.jpg

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
ill trade you grills...stock for your chrome ones??

:-D:-D:-D Its actually just that chrome trim stuff people put around their doors over the stock grill. Back in the day it was called the $5 grill mod. Simple and clean. You can probably go pick up your "custom grill" today at autozone :coolman:

Last edited:

Lobo_Loco

La Mera Vena
Established Member
:-D:-D:-D Its actually just that chrome trim stuff people put around their doors over the stock grill. Back in the day it was called the $5 grill mod. Simple and clean. You can probably go pick up your "custom grill" today at autozone :coolman:

thanks man.....that's a very nice gt500

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
*UPDATE*

I have finally decided to let her go. I am currently working with a buddy of mine on the sale. He told me the day I picked her up that if I ever sold her he wanted dibs. I am trying to work something out with him. I'm going to give him a few more days and then let him know that I have others interested. If things don't work out I will post details soon. If things do work out, I really appreciate everyone's interest and compliments and most of all patience. It was an extremely tough decision but in the end its a decision that needs to happen. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread