2003 Sonic Blue (Just a feeler)

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
Well my buddy isn't gonna end up buying her. He wanted it but his heart is and always will be for a notchback fox-body, so she is officially for up for sale. Like I said I have to be fair and offer in order of interest. I have just sent the first PM out and I'm waiting on a reply. I will keep you all posted. Thank you again for all your compliments!! :beer:

emig5m

Hear it WHINE!
Established Member
don't do it. you'll regret it! I still regret getting rid of mine.

I have someone wanting to come Friday with cash in hand for mine and I'm really feeling uncomfortable with the idea of letting her go now that I have a dead serious buyer. :dw:

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
I have someone wanting to come Friday with cash in hand for mine and I'm really feeling uncomfortable with the idea of letting her go now that I have a dead serious buyer. :dw:

Hahaha man I totally know how you feel. Most PMs were people asking how much, but when the first person PMed me with a straight out number, I just sat and stared at the screen as my forehead started beading up with sweat :lol1: I am working on the sale now and will be in touch with people as things progress. Thank you all!!!!! :beer:

lmurtha1

Name Taker
Established Member
it is a beautiful truck. My buddy sold his 2003 Lightening in Silver in absolute mint condition, 23,000 miles on it, and a big whipple for $18,000. He had it up for a while to and that is down here in sunny florida. I think that would be a good starting point

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
I'm working with a guy right now. I took the truck to the shop yesterday to get the A/C switched back so it blows cool in the cab. We will be setting up a date for him to come take a look and hopefully make a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread