2003 Sonic Blue Lightning forr sale - Western, KY

CNCOX

Established Member
I recently purchased a newer Super Duty, and sadly don't have room for this truck anymore. 2003 Sonic Blue, 118,000 miles. When I bought the truck in April it was bone stock. I just installed OBX LT's with cat-less mids, and Bassani cat-back- sounds great! I also deleted the EGR and got a tune from Rick at Amazon on an SCT X4 to handle the deleted EGR and rear O2's. The truck is in excellent shape. The only things wrong with it is the clear coat is peeling off the passenger mirror, and it has developed a slight exhaust leak (will be fixed before it's sold). I just had an alignment done, and put new pads all the way around. I have $1700 dollars worth of receipts of goodies I have put on it since I purchased it. The truck has a clean CarFax- no accident reports. I have a copy of that which will save someone $40. Bed is Rhinolined and has a fold up soft cover. The seats have normal wear, however there is a small tear in the drive seat upright portion of the bolster. I will post up interior pics in the next couple days. Truck has a few small chips, but I give this truck a conservative 8/10.

$13,500

Text me, call me - Two seven zero, nine oh six, fifty six ninty one.

Thanks,

Aaron

DSC00263

DSC00267

DSC00274

DSC00275

DSC00288

DSC00301

DSC00303

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread