2003 Sonic Blue TT Cobra

benny honna

Established Member
T F N G

WOW very nice car !
I noticed the secondary piping w/ the exhaust, is that for open down pipe @ race time?
you have a very clean car . I have not seen anything like this in Az yet . VERY NICE !
good luck w/ the sale.

HIGHOCTANE

Speed Junkie
Established Member
T F N G

WOW very nice car !
I noticed the secondary piping w/ the exhaust, is that for open down pipe @ race time?
you have a very clean car . I have not seen anything like this in Az yet . VERY NICE !
good luck w/ the sale.

Thanks. Yes,pretty much. I run electric exhaust cutuots. Here is a video showing the cutouts opened and closed.

highoctanehotrod
[/URL]http://[/IMG]

evn62719

USMC
Established Member
Really nice car, your a bigger man than I am being able to part with it. I think Dewayne told me about you. Did you have the KB 2.8 Cobra that ate the wall at coastal plains? I think I might have seen you around town a few times. Cammed, blue Mach 1 with a procharger and chrome Mach 1's. Good lcuk with the sale.

HIGHOCTANE

Speed Junkie
Established Member
Really nice car, your a bigger man than I am being able to part with it. I think Dewayne told me about you. Did you have the KB 2.8 Cobra that ate the wall at coastal plains? I think I might have seen you around town a few times. Cammed, blue Mach 1 with a procharger and chrome Mach 1's. Good lcuk with the sale.

Yeah...that was my CO '04 car unfortunately. I still miss that car. There is one other SB '03 in town, you may have seen mine, but more likely it was the other one. Mine hasn't seen 1000 miles in the last year. If it was showroom perfect it was mine. LOL

HIGHOCTANE

Speed Junkie
Established Member
Thanks for the props guys. I really love the car, it is plain retarded fun. You can turn down the boost(~600 RWHP on 10spi) and drive it everday,it drives like stock until you decide to get serious. Then turn it up a little, open the electric cutouts and annihilate 99.9999% of everything on the road and scare the hell out of everyone at the same time lol.. I've been throwing money at these cars for quiet awhile and it is just time to move on.

Last edited:

SVT King

Established Member
45K and it is all yours, did I mention it has HID lows and fogs? LOL

HID lows and fogs? Gee wilikers what am I waiting for!? Trust me, if I was in the position to take out a $45k loan right now I would... ASAP. Maybe if you have it in a few months... or years LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread