2003 Twin Turbo Cobra For Sale

Nate1321

Established Member
2003 Silver TT

Is this car still for sale? I would like to talk to ya over the phone about a few things about the car if possible. Thanks Nate. I can be reached at 219-313-4745 call or text

03Sleeper

Established Member
I can vouch for this car as I've seen everything done to it and watched it go step by step. If I had the money I'd buy it immediately. GLWS Patrick

LRGNUTZ

Established Member
$25k seems like a fair price to me, problem with these cars is there book value. They don't realize the value and just follow a standard depreciation. Also there is no add for twin turbos, return fuel system etc on nada or black book. Leaving normal guys to only be able to finance 18k-19k on a car like this, if they are able to finance at all. I know myself don't have 25k sitting around to buy a car outright, or even 10k to pay the difference of book. its all too easy to get a brand new gt or gt500 financed completely. I just hated when I was selling my Cobras before people asking me why so cheap but not buying them!
Holy crap! A man who actually understands the struggle...I had lot's of trouble with my bank trying to get pre-approved for one of these Terminators cause they're a decade old, I had to save up over 5K to get me to my current $22.5K budget, I understand that some guys have invested over 10K on their car in parts but the depreciation kinda wipes that off the board with a bank loan, there has to be some level of understanding between the seller and the buyer, otherwise dudes who are wanting to sell are never going to get a buyer and guys wanting to buy are never going to get the car they want, let's be honest very few guys and gals looking on the Forums for cars like this are going to want one with over 50,000 miles on it but some of these prices as you've stated for Terminators with lower miles are ridiculous, albeit the car that's being sold on this thread is immaculate and reasonably priced for what it has done to it in my book! GLWS.

Nate1321

Established Member
2003 TT Cobra

I am gonna assume this car is sold or no longer for sale, i have sent 3 messages and no response, if some one knows the status of this car can you post it please. I am very interested but getting concerned and discouraged with lack of communication from seller. Thanks Nate

Users who are viewing this thread