2003 Twin Turbo Cobra For Sale

Ptvenom

Established Member
Selling my 03 Cobra. Chassis has 37,XXX miles with around 576 miles on fresh motor. Car is located just outside of Memphis Tn. Looking for an outright sell but I may consider a trade for a clean, good running Notch ONLY. Car still needs final tune. Weather and shop schedule has prevented final tune at the moment. Before engine build the car put down 842 on pump gas. Aside from final tune its almost complete. Some cosmetic/painting still needs to be addressed where stock hood was trimmed to close for intake clearance.

Motor:
-Basically stock rebuild with Wiseco Forged Pistons.
-Sullivan Upper & Lower intakes.
-80 lb injectors
-Accufab Throttle Body
-Alky Methanol Injection

Turbo:
-Hellion Twin Turbo Kit
-Precison 58MM Billet Wheel Turbos
-Turbosmart Wastegates
-2X RFL Blow-Off Valves
-Full 3" Exhaust W/ Bassani Catback
-E-Boost 2 Boost Controller

Tranny:
-Upgraded input shaft
-Mcloed RXT twin disc

Suspension:
-Maximum Motorsports Camber Caster Plates
-UPR Tubular K member
-UPR Coil over kit
-QA1 Shocks
-Driveshaft Shop Pro-Level Rear Axle Kit Half Shafts

A-pillar Gauge pod with Speedhut Gauges
BBS RS-GT 19X9 & 19X10 wheels wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1R & Toyo R888 rubber
Pioneer head unit with JL Audio 5-channel Amp
All JL Audio speakers with JL Audio Stealth box in trunk

$25,000 firm..
PM for more details & pics..

Attachments

• 260.jpg
    260.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6,799
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 6,724
  • 433.jpg
    433.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5,542
  • 427.jpg
    427.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5,584
  • 428.jpg
    428.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 5,409

geno9790

Established Member
$25k seems like a fair price to me, problem with these cars is there book value. They don't realize the value and just follow a standard depreciation. Also there is no add for twin turbos, return fuel system etc on nada or black book. Leaving normal guys to only be able to finance 18k-19k on a car like this, if they are able to finance at all. I know myself don't have 25k sitting around to buy a car outright, or even 10k to pay the difference of book. its all too easy to get a brand new gt or gt500 financed completely. I just hated when I was selling my Cobras before people asking me why so cheap but not buying them!

Woody6799

Established Member
Looks great. Clean install and all the colors work together to make it uniform. Someone does top notch work.

dbrennancobra

Established Member
$25k seems like a fair price to me, problem with these cars is there book value. They don't realize the value and just follow a standard depreciation. Also there is no add for twin turbos, return fuel system etc on nada or black book. Leaving normal guys to only be able to finance 18k-19k on a car like this, if they are able to finance at all. I know myself don't have 25k sitting around to buy a car outright, or even 10k to pay the difference of book. its all too easy to get a brand new gt or gt500 financed completely. I just hated when I was selling my Cobras before people asking me why so cheap but not buying them!

atleast you understand! i respect you for that! Alot of guys selling these terminators havent figured that out yet, and not to mention these cars are over 10 years old, so its getting REALLY HARD for banks to loan out to buyers.....

2005LS2Goat

Established Member
I agree 100%. These cars are hard to get loans for since they're so old. I've seen people asking in the $40k area which is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread