2003 Twin Turbo Cobra

TXVENOM

Established Member
2003 Twin Turbo Cobra/Price Reduced!!!!!!

Price Reduce to $28000

It is a 2003 Cobra with 16k miles the only reason I'm selling is to get an suv.

Engine:
1200 miles on fresh build
Teksid Block
Stock Crank and rods
Arias Pistons (slight piston slap when cold)
Stock heads and cams
Sullivan upper/lower Intake
738rwhp and 687ftlbs of torque at 17.5# of boost and 16* of timing (very conservative has a lot left in her)

The turbo kit started out as an Hp kit
The kit has been highly modified, has a oil return pump and fresh 57mm turbos
Aeromotive eliminator fuel system with push lock hosed, sumped tank etc.

Trans:
Stock 6 speed with upgraded viper spec input shaft
McCloud twin disc clutch
Lakewood scatter shield and drive shaft loop.

Rear end:
Solid 8.8 built by madman. 33 spline axles with mini spool

Chassis and suspension:
The car had a 10 point cm cage in it when I bought it. It has swing outs which makes it a better driver. The suspension was done by madman. I have strange struts that come with the car, right now I have stockers on the front for ride comfort. Coilovers on all 4 corners with custom afco's on the back. The car has a Miller Race cars anti roll that allows for tail pipes. It is disconnected for better street manners. The car comes with everything to make it 8.50 certifiable drag car. Has battery cut off and everything.

Exterior:
The Paint is probably a 9 out of 10. Saleen wing, steeda hood, shaved side scoops, painted lower valance, and wiper cowl. GT500 cobra emblem. The car is clean and subtle, almost a sleeper.

I built this car to be a killer street strip car, a/c works and everything. The only thing is two speakers are blown and I'll include brand new pioneers with sale.

For $28000 the car comes with the chrome 18x9/18x12 iforged wheels. If you didn't know the wheels alone are worth over 6k. If you want pics or more info email or text me 214-385-5290 or [email protected]

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
for $32k u might wanna post some pics. some detailed ones.

Last edited:

TXVENOM

Established Member
For my price and my car if some one is really interested they can email me or text me for them. I don't have time for a bunch of tire kickers.

TXVENOM

Established Member
The color is DSG. The issues were resolved simple tuning issue with the fuel pump. The wheels are Iforged Classics

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
For my price and my car if some one is really interested they can email me or text me for them. I don't have time for a bunch of tire kickers.
that could not be further from the truth. posting pics in ur for sale thread is a pretty common practice and on many boards ur thread would be deleted without them.

so because someone is asking for pics in ur for sale thread that means they are a tire kicker? ok. good luck selling ur car with that attitude.

Typical response from a 21 yr. old.....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

TXVENOM

Established Member
That's fine. I'm not the one with an attitude problem if some one is really interested they can email or text me it's as simple as that. There were no rude remarks or anything. So I'm sorry for you getting so upset. Now please stop bulking my thread, thank you.

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
Actually, posting pictures in your thread will save you more time than emailing them one by one to each person that asks for them. But whatever.

Driver500

Established Member
I hope you get your asking price. I was valuing mine for a potential future sale at about 10k less and it's fairly similar.

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
post pics for us tire kickers. what would you take for the car without the 6k wheels. me personally i dont care about wheels and would rather have slicks and skinnies on it but anyhow. it is a reasonable request by us to see some pics on here.

TXVENOM

Established Member
I posted a link for y'all to see some pictures. I don't have access to a computer as of now that's why no pics yet. But, as of right now not separating the wheels any more it'd be to much trouble to sell separately. But price has been reduced.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Beautiful TT DSG, that's my favorite combo!! I'll post the pics for you:

JoshCobra.gif

JoshCobra5.gif

JoshCobra4.gif

JoshCobra2.gif

JoshCobra3.gif

TXVENOM

Established Member
Hey bud thanks a lot for posting the pics for me I haven't had a computer for a while I've just been doing everything on my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread