2004 Black Cobra Vert. True Forged Content!

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
Picked these up from a fellow member on here yesterday. They are True Forged Competitions double tinted clear centers with a stepped polished lip. 18x9 and 18x11. Better pics coming soon. Enjoy.
5e2uzavy.jpg

3ujubagu.jpg

u9a2upy6.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Being completely honest they dont do it for me. Black or chrome would have looked better.

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
Being completely honest they dont do it for me. Black or chrome would have looked better.

You are entitled your opinion sir. The beauty of being an american! I am probably going to paint the centers black eventually. I just got such a smoking deal on them I could t pass it up.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
You are entitled your opinion sir. The beauty of being an american! I am probably going to paint the centers black eventually. I just got such a smoking deal on them I could t pass it up.

I would leave them alone IMO. Matches great with a black car.

bleedingfordblu

Established Member

NO RYAN YOULL RUIN THEM!

keep them how they are, they look amazing. everyone and their mom has black wheels

black 10th vert

Established Member
Looks awesome! I have the fully polished Chicanes on my black vert. Yours should be A LOT easier to clean/maintain than mine, though with the powdercoated centers! Don't try to paint them, they are unique like that, and you will never get them to look as perfect trying to refinish them.

Users who are viewing this thread