2004 Built Turbo Oxford Cobra

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Bump for Steve, he is a awesome guy. I have seen this car in person, this is the kind of car everyone dreams of building. He has a insane amount of money invested into it, and you would be getting the car for a STEAL. Not to mention he has 0 miles on the new setup, he hasn't even driven it yet. Steve let me know what the car makes on the dyno when you bring it to Lund, and thanks again for the sticker.:beer:

Last edited:

svt1.8t

JDM BUILT BADASS
Established Member
DSC00012.jpg

DSC00013.gif

DSC00014-1.gif

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016-1.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

svt1.8t

JDM BUILT BADASS
Established Member
thanks, the things that need to be finished:
paint the hood
pick the side scoopes its got 1 bullit and 1 cobra i have another bullit the cobra one was stolen at the mall
needs to be tuned, i may have a base tune next week from lund
needs a boost controler, i am running off wastegate 9# for break in period, i do have a halman pro manuel controller, i will include it
i have corbeau forza seats brand new still in the wrapper, i dont really like them was thinking about going to cr1 corbea's that look like our seats.
it has a chip in the paint on the front bumper and a scratch on passenger fender that need to be addressed

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
"Hellion powered Aluminator"
That says it all.....damn! TTT to the seller I want this car. The baddest turbo car I've seen for sale on here

svt1.8t

JDM BUILT BADASS
Established Member
FINALLY i get to se your car, man you just got it together didnt you?

You want a ZO6 for it?lol

TTT

its been together for a few weeks now, i should have a tune very soon, only a break in tune though at like 9#, i need to move on or it will never stop with me i have a excessive peronality, i already want a 78mm gts with a 4in downpipe setup and 150 shot, a built auto, 10pt cage, it will never stop, so im going to get either a 06 s55 or 06 e55, and be done with it all

danny03cobra

Established Member
its been together for a few weeks now, i should have a tune very soon, only a break in tune though at like 9#, i need to move on or it will never stop with me i have a excessive peronality, i already want a 78mm gts with a 4in downpipe setup and 150 shot, a built auto, 10pt cage, it will never stop, so im going to get either a 06 s55 or 06 e55, and be done with it all

E55 AMG is the SH*T!!

Users who are viewing this thread