2004 CO Cobra 13k miles SF Bay Area, CA

RS22

Established Member
It's time to sell my 2004 competition orange cobra which has been sitting in my garage for the better part of a year. Time to clean out the garage and make room for the wife's new car that we will be getting once I sell the cobra. I hate to part with it but making payments on a car I never drive is no longer an option.

Details:
Asking $28,000 OBO
2004 Comp Orange Cobra #3112/5664 Build Date March 9, 2004
Mileage: 13,xxx

Stock motor
2.8in upper pulley
100mm Steeda auxiliary Idler.
Evenflow Gen 2 cooling mod
BBK CAI
BBK O/R X Pipe
Magnaflow Catback (Polished)
MGW Shifter (Red Handle)
MM CC Plates
17x10.5 Chrome Cobra Replicas
NITTOS NT05Rs (80% thread left)
Stock Cut Springs
MM Subframe Connectors
Tuned for 93 Octane

Car hasn't changed since these images from the previous owner so I'll reuse them since I'm too lazy to take pics right now.

DSC04552.jpg

IMAG0197.jpg

IMAG0195.jpg

IMAG0199.jpg

IMAG0200.jpg

IMAG0201.jpg

IMAG0202.jpg

3yQNax1.jpg

a0gT0HB.jpg

5G8mLpE.jpg

jyhJzhd.jpg

RgcakQr.jpg

Zo2l2x0.jpg

wNE8kOA.jpg

qSB0mrO.jpg

Gsp5Maa.jpg

yeTuKC5.jpg

Last edited:

Black93Fox

Established Member
beautiful car! Just bought one on here from Ohio was trying to find one on the west coast an of course two weeks later a couple turn up!:bash: Good luck with sale hope it goes to a good home clean car!

kccobra1

Established Member
Everyone dumping there CO cars now? 5 of them on here now. New CO 2015 is on my list as soon as they come out, order going in.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Everyone dumping there CO cars now? 5 of them on here now. New CO 2015 is on my list as soon as they come out, order going in.

That's because the first one was posted for $30k so others with CO cobras saw that and figured if they're going for that much they'd post theirs up for $30k also

RS22

Established Member
That's because the first one was posted for $30k so others with CO cobras saw that and figured if they're going for that much they'd post theirs up for $30k also

Nah, haven't logged into this site since June. My Wife wanted to buy an SUV and has wanted one for a while so I finally caved and decided to put my car up on here and craigslist. It's actually a shame that several CO cobras are up for sale at the same time because it makes it less of a rare find :(

2Rare

Against All Odds
Established Member
:lol:

Beautiful car. Good luck w/ the sale, OP!

cj428mach

Established Member
Nah, haven't logged into this site since June. My Wife wanted to buy an SUV and has wanted one for a while so I finally caved and decided to put my car up on here and craigslist. It's actually a shame that several CO cobras are up for sale at the same time because it makes it less of a rare find :(

Sure you did.

;-)

I don't think it will sell when its priced the same as the other comp orange in the same area of the country with the same mileage and the other has a 3.3L twin screw.

RS22

Established Member
Sure you did.

;-)

I don't think it will sell when its priced the same as the other comp orange in the same area of the country with the same mileage and the other has a 3.3L twin screw.

Ya that does suck for me but I am not worried if it doesn't sell right away.

jsucil89

Established Member
Sure you did.

;-)

Nothing like support from fellow SVTP members. Good luck with the sale OP, nice car!

Users who are viewing this thread