2004 Cobra, 3.4 crusher e85

stangposse

Established Member
This is a badass machine. I sent this link to a coworker who is looking for a black coupe. Where in VA?

Will a stock hood clear the blower on this setup?

xsboosted

Established Member
This is a badass machine. I sent this link to a coworker who is looking for a black coupe. Where in VA?

Will a stock hood clear the blower on this setup?

I've heard that you have to chop the hell out of it to get it to fit, I personally have never tried to fit a stock hood. A lot of interest but no money as of now!!

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
I almost bought this car back when it was for sale about 5 months ago for $20.5k. Nice car, GLWS

No idea why people do this. So if he bought it from oh I don't know say a good friend for $15k then decided to sell is he supposed to offer it for that now? New owner.. New price you missed out obviously.

Sweet car OP I am good friends with previous owner and engine tuner. It was at 800 when it was here in GA at one time idk why it was dialed back but GLWS I love the way the car idles!

xsboosted

Established Member
No idea why people do this. So if he bought it from oh I don't know say a good friend for $15k then decided to sell is he supposed to offer it for that now? New owner.. New price you missed out obviously.

Sweet car OP I am good friends with previous owner and engine tuner. It was at 800 when it was here in GA at one time idk why it was dialed back but GLWS I love the way the car idles!

The car has a different fuel setup now, It was also retuned on a mustang dyno so Im guessing the numbers were lower.

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Congrats on taking the next step and moving forward with it! I'll be picking mine up from the chassis shop this week.

xsboosted

Established Member
Might as well say no longer for sale once this goes in you won't want to. I love mine

I've been told that many times, well see though.

Congrats on taking the next step and moving forward with it! I'll be picking mine up from the chassis shop this week.

As of now its still for sale, like I said though, well see though.

Users who are viewing this thread