2004 cobra 9.7 @141 stock motor

99caddysts

Established Member
lol @ all the "stock" comments.

How did you do on Pinks All Out? Care to tell us what you dyno at?

J

Janstang

From the vid it doesn't sound like there's much of an exhaust on it either..Not that I'm complaining.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Angus66 said:
How can you say the motor is "stock" with Stage 3 cams in it??? :??:

He never said the motor was stock :idea:

Cams = Arizona bolt-on

stlblack03 said:
Wolfpack has you covered.

In what, fuel washed oil?

x2c still has us all covered when it comes to the stock longblock...

Last edited:

03SBSVT

Banned
Sprayed_Pony said:
ok, this is kinda decieving, the only thing stock on the car is the shortblock which is "built" fom the factory :shrug:
the stock shortblock isn't "built" from the factory, the pistons are trash and love to melt on people, do a search in the terminator forum on pistons and you'll see-they are junk

Angus

Established Member
50 BMG said:
He never said the motor was stock :idea:

Yes he did - it's the title of the thread.

50 BMG said:
Cams = Arizona bolt-on

So I can "Bolt-On" an aggressive set of cams "on" my Mach motor, run low 10's/high 9's & claim I did it on a "Stock Motor"??? :??:

99caddysts said:
lol @ all the "stock" comments.

What's funny about folks questioning the original posters "Stock" motor claim?

Why make an (impressive) car out to be something it's not with misleading statements???

tony281sc2 said:
I think he meant stock bottom end.

He should have just said that then....

... I don't go around claiming my Mach ran an 11.35 completely stock when I actually mean it ran an 11.35 on a completely stock long-block... :rollseyes

Last edited by a moderator:

Rwick7

Established Member
Shayne said:
hahahha ok whatever just tell him to make 10 passes in the 9s with out blowing the motor this time

Put the stock cams back in and run that time and then we'll talk :read: :rolling:

He didn't blow the motor the crank broke...his gorilla ass doesn't know when to stop with the manual tensioner...lol

So your telling me you put cams in but left the stock pistons??? :bs:

Rwick7

Established Member
10 - 9 second slips from a REAL stock motor Cobra will be posted soon...so how come you didn't bring that built motor underachiever to the reunion race Dan??? Afraid to get landed on?

Rwick7

Established Member
tony281sc2 said:
stlblack03,
Youre right about the piston comment if this is the same car...
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/723280-post3.html

Nice Tony good find :pop:

Come on dude quit posting this stock crap all over the internet, what did you think a built motor 21 psi C4 car would run??? Oh yeah thats right just a hair faster than wolfpack did only bolting stuff on in his 1 car garage :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

tony281sc2

Established Member
I dont get why people try to hide mods on their car. Any 9 second car is damn fast but its dumb to say stock motor when its not.

Rwick7

Established Member
I agree...I don't wanna come across as a hater, too late I know but this kinda stuff bothers me. When you take away from people who have ACTUALLY done it, it ain't cool.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Angus66 said:
Yes he did - it's the title of the thread.

It -was- a stock motor

Angus66 said:
So I can "Bolt-On" an aggressive set of cams "on" my Mach motor, run low 10's/high 9's & claim I did it on a "Stock Motor"??? :??:

Sure, if you enjoy f*cking with people.

Angus66 said:
What's funny about folks questioning the priginal posters "Stock" motor claim?

Cause they know it's not stock; I have nothing to hide about it on any of the boards.

Angus66 said:
Why make an (impressive) car out to be something it's not with misleading statements???

Dan's car is slow...

Angus66 said:
I don't go around claiming my Mach ran an 11.35 completely stock when I actually mean it ran an 11.35 on a completely stock long-block... :rollseyes

After looking at your signature, glad to see you've come around :thumbsup:

Last edited:

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
stlblack03 said:
so how come you didn't bring that built motor underachiever to the reunion race Dan??? Afraid to get landed on?

Dan is all talk no show:thumbsup: It's a slapped together 21 PSI 2.2 with 21 * of timing on 109 octane gas and a f*cked tranny. Stock spec piston :D Dozens and dozens of people out here are just laughing at how Dan's slow 3500 lb junk can't make a clean pass on a unprepped AZ track yet commands so much interweb drama.

All talk = must be why some jackasses from AZ are sponsoring the unlimited cobra class at the rescheduled reunion :pop:

See ya when we land :lol: Internet racing is the coolest!

stlblack03 said:
I agree...I don't wanna come across as a hater, too late I know but this kinda stuff bothers me. When you take away from people who have ACTUALLY done it, it ain't cool.

Holy jump to conclusions batman...lmao now it all makes sense...

No one from AZ is trying to take anything away from Wolfpack, especially in the context of Dan's slow stock motor (FTW) car. Don't try to create more drama between these 2 just let them settle it at the reunion on the track...

Last edited:

Rwick7

Established Member
****ed tranny, unprepped track, wrong converter or it would have done this would have done that...blah blah blah

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Sprayed_Pony said:
ok, this is kinda decieving, the only thing stock on the car is the shortblock which is "built" fom the factory :shrug:

It's not a decieving it's the truth!! Your using the same excuse the Chevy and Ricers Use...

"Ohh your car has a s/c from factory that's not fair.. "

i would say.. hey it's a factory car and it came like that from the dealer. Sorry

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Angus66 said:
How can you say the motor is "stock" with Stage 3 cams in it??? :??:

The Motor is Stock. It's not a a lie nor a distortion of the truth.. You can do what ever you want to the motor as long as you leave the bottom end alone. It's Stock! Period.. There are classes in NMRA with the same stangs like his running in stock classes!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread