2004 Cobra Convertible w/ 1k Miles

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Drive the thing! Youre not saving any money by not driving it and enjoying it. These cars likely wont be collectors items as there were too many made, and at this point theyre cheap enough to not be garage queens, though it is nice to keep them for weekend use. Even when not driven its still a depreciating asset. Enjoy it.

I completely dissagree with this statement. Once these cars are 20 years old and many have disappeared from wrecks, etc. the nice ones will begin to appreciate. I wouldn't say that 10-15k per year for a whole two years is "too many made".

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Bump for the Christmas season...anyone need a special stocking stuffer? The keys to this Cobra is a great idea!

Miles when I put her in storage were just over 1800 if I remember correctly.

Should not have went over 1000 if u wanted to sell value went down from where u were man. GLWS...

CNTLOSE

It is what it is...
Established Member
Should not have went over 1000 if u wanted to sell value went down from where u were man. GLWS...

I am pretty sure it did not go down that much. This is not a "wrapper" car, this is one this is actually drove...which makes it easier to find a buyer IMO. A wrapper car is only of intrest to very few collectors...plus I still enjoy driving her when I get a chance. :-D

QuikHD

Established Member
IMO this price is pretty good! I bought my 03 vert over the summer with 2000 miles on it for $26,000 from my step dad. I thought I got a deal.

IMO this car is worth the money for sure. Mine has 4000 on it now......I bought it to enjoy.

CNTLOSE

It is what it is...
Established Member
IMO this price is pretty good! I bought my 03 vert over the summer with 2000 miles on it for $26,000 from my step dad. I thought I got a deal.

IMO this car is worth the money for sure. Mine has 4000 on it now......I bought it to enjoy.

Thanks...four kids is what has kept me from enjoying her as much as I would have liked. If Ford would just put a damn seatbelt in the middle of the rear seat I would be set.

Users who are viewing this thread