2004 Cobra Convertible w/ 1k Miles

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
well shit, 1400 miles nobody will want it now!

Drive the thing! Youre not saving any money by not driving it and enjoying it. These cars likely wont be collectors items as there were too many made, and at this point theyre cheap enough to not be garage queens, though it is nice to keep them for weekend use. Even when not driven its still a depreciating asset. Enjoy it.

CNTLOSE

It is what it is...
Established Member
Took my older two daughters to the movies yesterday...they are 8 and 7. They loved riding in the back with the top down...plus I think it is the first time the seats have ever been sat in.

..I think she will be here to stay. (I even put up for sale one of my SSP's)

CNTLOSE

It is what it is...
Established Member
Updated the original post and lowered the price. Wife took a new job and we need something a little more gas friendly than her mini van. Since winter will becoming soon I have lowered the price to $28,000 with the remainder of the Ford warranty. Can sell for a little less if you are not interested in the warranty.

100_9039.jpg

Last edited:

CNTLOSE

It is what it is...
Established Member
Great Price. That cobra is pretty much new GLWS

Also please folks do not waste my time with low ball pm offers. I am not desperate to sell by any means. She puts a smile on my face everytime I drive her, so if your interested in a almost new 2004 Cobra let me know. :beer:

CNTLOSE

It is what it is...
Established Member
wow this thing is a baby..GLWS

Thanks...I have drove her every night this week. It will be hard to let her go or store her for winter if she is still here.

I am going to try and wash and wax her on my next days off. Then I hope to post some better pics than the ones currently listed. I took them in a rush with poor lighting conditions and in my driveway and they do not do this car justice.

CNTLOSE

It is what it is...
Established Member
Mileage is now just over 1800. Price without the warranty is $26,500 and with the warranty is $27,900.

Only mod is a Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, but original is included in the sale if the buyer wants it.

1stanglover

Ready to see tail lights?
Established Member
I have no clue how this car is still for sale! Man that thing is clean.

Glws with sale OP, someone is getting a really clean virgin cobra.

CNTLOSE

It is what it is...
Established Member
I have no clue how this car is still for sale! Man that thing is clean.

Glws with sale OP, someone is getting a really clean virgin cobra.

Thanks...I have had some interest, but I have not put much effort into selling her either. I only have it listed here and two other sites. I am thinking I will wait until Spring before I get serious about selling it...if I don't change my mind.

CNTLOSE

It is what it is...
Established Member
Bump for the Christmas season...anyone need a special stocking stuffer? The keys to this Cobra is a great idea!

Miles when I put her in storage were just over 1800 if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread