2004 GT Exhaust

The Dark Knight

Established Member
I have the MAC off-road H pipe and weld in Flow masters and they are pretty loud at cruise speeds. I think based on what I'm reading here I may try welding in a set of Magnaflows. Any difference in how they sound with a 4V vs a 2V? I recently swapped my 2V out for a 4V...

bobbystang

Hsssssss
Established Member
go with a H pipe for sure i have a prochamber and love it previously i had a bbk orx/x pipe hated it sounded horrible and I really need to get a clip of my new srs exhaust off ebay i got i am extremely impressed with how it sounds and its all stainless steel. My car sounds a lot like borla installed cat back only 1/3 of the cost, but you tube has a few decent cilps of srs check it out.

Chais92

Established Member
I now have longtubes, o/r x, and Borla stingers. I have had the same mufflers with stock manifolds and o/r h-pipe and o/r x-pipe. My favorite is definitely my current because its not very loud at idle or cruise but at wot it's just plain scary! Although my second favorite would be the o/r h with stock manifolds. That sounded really good too! I previously had magnaflows and o/r h-pipe on my Mach1 and hated it!! Wayyy to poppy! Alot of other people liked it but I didn't. And ofcoarse I think everyone has a flowmaster experience.... I had flows on my first gt and I completely agree with the louder stock sound!

02blownGT

Established Member
I am also running LM1s.I have ran them with a catted x and an offroad prochamber.I dont like the 40s its like the generic mustang sound.Im thinking about changing to some flowmaster 10 series since i have seen so many stangs running slp stuff.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
I have the MAC off-road H pipe and weld in Flow masters and they are pretty loud at cruise speeds. I think based on what I'm reading here I may try welding in a set of Magnaflows. Any difference in how they sound with a 4V vs a 2V? I recently swapped my 2V out for a 4V...

Personally I don't like the sound of a chambered muffler on a 4v.

Users who are viewing this thread