ForSale

2004 Mustang Cobra Cpe
Redfire
Black/Grey suede INT
Factory Chrome wheels w/backs stripped
10,515 miles

****FULL FACTORY WARRANTY UNTIL JULY 2007****

Mods:
NITTO 315 dr's (Dosen't come with car) Oringinal Factory tires with 95% tread to be reinstalled on car
TR-6 plugs
CAI
Rear Air bags
Borla C/B ( Doesn't not come with the car)

**ALL FACTORY PARTS TO BE RE-INSTALLED ON CAR PRIOR TO SALE INCLUDING FACTORY PLUGS THAT WERE REMOVED AND BOXED AT 5015 MILES***

MY CAR HAS BEEN POLISHED AND WAXED TO PERFECTION IT WILL BE THE DEEPEST COLORED REDFIRE YOU'LL EVER SEE. CAR HAS NEVER SEEN RAIN SNOW OR AN TYPE OF FOUL WEATHER THE UNDERSIDE OF THE CAR IS NEW AND FREE FROM ANY DIRT,GRIME OR EVEN DUST. CARPETS ARE NEW AS I USE A DOUBLE FLOOR MAT,NO ONE HAS EVER SAT IN THE REAR SEATS CAR STILL SMELLS BRAND NEW. INSIDE YOU WILL NOT FIND ANY STAINS SPILLS ,SMELLS, LINT OF ANY KIND !!! THIS CAR IS BETTER THAN NEW

MY CAR ONLY HAS THE ABOVE MODS. NEVER HAS IT BEEN PULLIED OR TUNED IT HAS BEEN DYNOED AND IT MADE 401 RWHP AND 395 FT TQ AS IT SITS.

My car has been very well cared for and adult driven. As we speak its sits in my garage for the winter on carpet and has a 3 ply cover on it.

My car has gotten the best of everything and is an EXCELLENT example of a well cared for 2004 Mustang Cobra thats never been damaged in any way.

My Price of $29,500.00 IS FIRM!

****YOU WILL BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND A CLEANER CAR****

NO OFFERS OF TRADES OR PERSONAL OPINONS OF WHAT YOU THINK MY CAR IS WORTH!

PLEASE ONLY POST IN THE THREAD IF YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN BUYING MY CAR.

THANK YOU

I'M SURE SOMEONE IS BOUND TO ASK "THE REASON FOR THE SALE"

I HAVE A CHANCE TO BUY A GT500 FOR STICKER AND THAT WOULD BE THE ONLY REASON I'D LET MY TERMINATOR GO.

SO THIS IS NOT A FIRE SALE!

AGAIN THANKS FOR LOOKING.

th_DCP_0896.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DCP_0886.jpg
[/IMG]
DCP_0899.jpg
[/IMG]
DCP_0896.jpg
[/IMG]
airbag1.jpg
[/IMG]
DCP_0981.jpg
[/IMG]

DCP_0963.jpg
[/IMG]
DCP_0968.jpg
[/IMG]
DCP_0964.jpg
[/IMG]
DCP_0925.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

JoyRydn 03

Established Member
Pics are up!

JoyRydn 03 said:
ForSale

2004 Mustang Cobra Cpe
Redfire
Black/Grey suede INT
Factory Chrome wheels w/backs stripped
10,515 miles

****FULL FACTORY WARRANTY UNTIL JULY 2007****

Mods:
NITTO 315 dr's (Dosen't come with car) Oringinal Factory tires with 95% tread to be reinstalled on car
TR-6 plugs
CAI
Rear Air bags
Borla C/B ( Doesn't not come with the car)

**ALL FACTORY PARTS TO BE RE-INSTALLED ON CAR PRIOR TO SALE INCLUDING FACTORY PLUGS THAT WERE REMOVED AND BOXED AT 5015 MILES***

MY CAR HAS BEEN POLISHED AND WAXED TO PERFECTION IT WILL BE THE DEEPEST COLORED REDFIRE YOU'LL EVER SEE. CAR HAS NEVER SEEN RAIN SNOW OR AN TYPE OF FOUL WEATHER THE UNDERSIDE OF THE CAR IS NEW AND FREE FROM ANY DIRT,GRIME OR EVEN DUST. CARPETS ARE NEW AS I USE A DOUBLE FLOOR MAT,NO ONE HAS EVER SAT IN THE REAR SEATS CAR STILL SMELLS BRAND NEW. INSIDE YOU WILL NOT FIND ANY STAINS SPILLS ,SMELLS, LINT OF ANY KIND !!! THIS CAR IS BETTER THAN NEW

MY CAR ONLY HAS THE ABOVE MODS. NEVER HAS IT BEEN PULLIED OR TUNED IT HAS BEEN DYNOED AND IT MADE 401 RWHP AND 395 FT TQ AS IT SITS.

My car has been very well cared for and adult driven. As we speak its sits in my garage for the winter on carpet and has a 3 ply cover on it.

My car has gotten the best of everything and is an EXCELLENT example of a well cared for 2004 Mustang Cobra thats never been damaged in any way.

My Price of $29,500.00 IS FIRM!

****YOU WILL BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND A CLEANER CAR****

NO OFFERS OF TRADES OR PERSONAL OPINONS OF WHAT MY CAR IS WORTH!

PLEASE ONLY POST IN THE THREAD IF YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN BUYING MY CAR.

THANK YOU

I'M SURE SOMEONE IS BOUND TO ASK "THE REASON FOR THE SALE"

I HAVE A CHANCE TO BUY A GT500 FOR STICKER AND THAT WOULD BE THE ONLY REASON I'D LET MY TERMINATOR GO.

SO THIS IS NOT A FIRE SALE!

AGAIN THANKS FOR LOOKING.

th_DCP_0896.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DCP_0886.jpg
[/IMG]
DCP_0899.jpg
[/IMG]
DCP_0896.jpg
[/IMG]
airbag1.jpg
[/IMG]
DCP_0981.jpg
[/IMG]

DCP_0963.jpg
[/IMG]
DCP_0968.jpg
[/IMG]
DCP_0964.jpg
[/IMG]
DCP_0925.jpg
[/IMG]

Pics are now up

04WhiteMach1

Established Member

JoyRydn 03

Established Member
04WhiteMach1 said:
Wow! Beautiful car!

I just priced it using Edmunds "Private Party" value and it came in at $24,390 due to the mileage and condition adjustment (see below link).

http://www.edmunds.com/used/2004/ford/mustangsvtcobra/100340197/options.html?tmvaction=vdpresult

Would you mind walking me through how you came up with your price (not being sarcastic, just trying to understand).

Thanks!

NO I DON'T CAR TOO WALK YOU THROUGH IT!!! IF YOU TOOK THE TIME TO READ EDMUNDS! WHY NOT TAKE THE TIME AND READ THE POST!

LET ME HELP YOU!!!!

"NO OFFERS OF TRADES OR PERSONAL OPINONS OF WHAT MY CAR IS WORTH!

PLEASE ONLY POST IN THE THREAD IF YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN BUYING MY CAR."

WHAT PART DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

LAST I CHECKED "EDMUNDS" NAME WASN'T ON THE TITLE! MINE WAS.

HAVE A NICE DAY!

Last edited:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Guys, chill out.

Beautiful car that is immaculate and clean like this one commands a higher price. Of course, that is also determined by the general market and the buyer's perception of quality.

This is an ultra clean, relatively low mile example of an unmolested, not beat on car. Therefore it has potential to bring a premium price.

Mr Ford

Established Member
From my experience on this site you will have to put up with allot of dreamers,low ballers and tire kickers. Your better off to list it with Trader-online or e-bay.Good luck with your sale!:pop:

JoyRydn 03

Established Member
Thanks! Mr Ford and MB!!

Some of the dreamers out there that think they're internet savvy and can estimate value of a vehicle using KBB,NADA or Edmunds are too retarded to know that the values returned are the mere starting point of negotiations and pricing can rise from there.

NotSoStockMach

Established Member
JoyRydn 03 said:
Thanks! Mr Ford and MB!!

Some of the dreamers out there that think they're internet savvy and can estimate value of a vehicle using KBB,NADA or Edmunds are too retarded to know that the values returned are the mere starting point of negotiations and pricing can rise from there.
Those so called "dreamers" could potentially be the person who owns your car next. You say that edmunds would be a starting point? If 24 or 25 is the starting point and your askin almost 30 and you actually wanted to sell your car you would come to a reasonable agreement on price (or not). Instead your kinda bein an ass to someone who could have potentially bought your car. Nice car, good luck on the sale....... bump for you.:pop:

firstsvt

workin those 28's
Established Member
NotSoStockMach said:
Those so called "dreamers" could potentially be the person who owns your car next. You say that edmunds would be a starting point? If 24 or 25 is the starting point and your askin almost 30 and you actually wanted to sell your car you would come to a reasonable agreement on price (or not). Instead your kinda bein an ass to someone who could have potentially bought your car. Nice car, good luck on the sale....... bump for you.:pop:

I usually never interject like this, but I can't take it anymore. Why is it that this forum is full of people that CANNOT read, or they simply cant comprehend what they read!!!

Guys like 04WhiteMach1 are obvious tirekickers! He blatently has no interest in buying the car. I feel bad for guys trying to sell their cars because every single thread becomes jammed up with stupid, pointless posts like "Bluebook says this......NADA says its worth this..........."

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT "THEY" SAY!!!! The thread starter is justifiably frustrated.......hell I am frustrated just from reading this thread.

He has the right to say, "I'm not here for opinions on my asking price". It is his thread. If you think its a nice car, give him a bump. If you think the price is too high, go to the next thread. If you thinks it too high, but you are actually interested, express interest in buying the car and negotiate.....

The reality of it is that there are dreamers/tirekickers......and there are legitimate buyers..two different people all together.

If you dont want to buy the car, then shut your damn mouth!!!!:cuss: This section of the forum is not here for discussion, the guy is trying to sell his car:cuss: !!!!

....rant off

BTW, nice car....I'd eat off that thing!

Last edited:

termntr

torchredtermntr
Established Member
Free bump ,for a clean ride,I hope mine and yours sell....I have been getting the same tools comments as yours on other sites.. Anyway very nice ride good luck..

misterb

Established Member
I would (if I was in the market) give him the money he's asking- that car is ultra-clean!

Please tell me what wax you use- that shine is outrageous.

NotSoStockMach

Established Member
firstsvt said:
I usually never interject like this, but I can't take it anymore. Why is it that this forum is full of people that CANNOT read, or they simply cant comprehend what they read!!!

Guys like 04WhiteMach1 are obvious tirekickers! He blatently has no interest in buying the car. I feel bad for guys trying to sell their cars because every single thread becomes jammed up with stupid, pointless posts like "Bluebook says this......NADA says its worth this..........."

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT "THEY" SAY!!!! The thread starter is justifiably frustrated.......hell I am frustrated just from reading this thread.

He has the right to say, "I'm not here for opinions on my asking price". It is his thread. If you think its a nice car, give him a bump. If you think the price is too high, go to the next thread. If you thinks it too high, but you are actually interested, express interest in buying the car and negotiate.....

The reality of it is that there are dreamers/tirekickers......and there are legitimate buyers..two different people all together.

If you dont want to buy the car, then shut your damn mouth!!!!:cuss: This section of the forum is not here for discussion, the guy is trying to sell his car:cuss: !!!!

....rant off

BTW, nice car....I'd eat off that thing!
After this i wont take up anymore of this guys thread cause i know hes tryin to sell his car BUT,
how the hell would you know that he isnt legitametaly (sp) interested in the cobra??? You dont.:bash: You have no idea what your talking about, its all speculation. Its a public forum and lots of people are going to look at the ad, and they will have lots of questions. Some of you act like you've never sold a freakin car before.:rollseyes The whole process is a "game". Good luck on your sale im sure you'll get what you need out of it. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread