2004 Mustang Cobra Redfire F/S

JoyRydn 03

Established Member
termntr said:
Free bump ,for a clean ride,I hope mine and yours sell....I have been getting the same tools comments as yours on other sites.. Anyway very nice ride good luck..

Thanks

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
that car is worth every penny that he is asking for it. its one of the cleanest cobra's ive seen. good luck with the sale i had a bunch of dreamers when i posted mine a couple of weeks ago.

JoyRydn 03

Established Member
NotSoStockMach said:
After this i wont take up anymore of this guys thread cause i know hes tryin to sell his car BUT,
how the hell would you know that he isnt legitametaly (sp) interested in the cobra??? You dont.:bash: You have no idea what your talking about, its all speculation. Its a public forum and lots of people are going to look at the ad, and they will have lots of questions. Some of you act like you've never sold a freakin car before.:rollseyes The whole process is a "game". Good luck on your sale im sure you'll get what you need out of it. :thumbsup:

Anyone legitmate would be at my door with $29,500 and a trailer! Thats what its gonna take too buy the car.

Have A good day!

JoyRydn 03

Established Member
misterb said:
I would (if I was in the market) give him the money he's asking- that car is ultra-clean!

Please tell me what wax you use- that shine is outrageous.

Meguairs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread