2004 Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach, SC

LIKE IT

Established Member
Re: M/Beach!.

Originally posted by Basil st Louis
I am going to try and make it!. Hope the weather is good!.:rolleyes: I keep missing all those cruise.
I have to look for a hotel!. Any of you guys, know of one that has cheap rates?.

Tates01GT

Established Member
Re: Re: M/Beach!.

Originally posted by Basil st Louis
I have to look for a hotel!. Any of you guys, know of one that has cheap rates?.

Radison has special rates. I think they are something like 129/night.

MightyMo

Established Member
if you looking for something a little more posh
consider going in with 5 or six other guys and rent a nice package at one of the high rise hotels on the strip there in Myrtle

snkchmr 1

you cant go wrong with the Holiday Sands South
I put my dad up there
Holiday Sands South
$58-$140
1-800-448-4439
www.holidaysandssouth.com
book now rooms are going quick when I talked to them last

I have been working on hotel stuff on & off today I would say book now rooms are very limited

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
When do you guys think it would be the best time to go during that week? I definitely will not be able to take off the whole week. I am starting to think the 23rd-25th Fri to Sun would be best. Let me know what you think.

Tates01GT

Established Member
I went Wednesday through Sunday last time and plan on doing the same. That way you can do everything and still have some time at the beach.

02lightning

Established Member
i hope to have my truck there i know my dad will have his bullit and my bro will have his 03 cobra for sure and maybe of a few of the dads friends awesome show last year

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
If you are at Mustang Week Friday through Sunday you will miss the Dragnight at Darlington Dragway complete with cruise to Darlington. All that happens on Thursday. If nothing else, start by coming to the Dragnight, stay somewhere near Florence that Thursday night and then head to MB on Friday. That will give some time to hit the beach, cruise the strip and clean the car by 4:00pm Friday, when the Cruise-In starts!

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
sounds like gonna be some fun, maybe by than i'll have the terminator. i think a svtperformance.com meet would be real cool, gonna be a lil bit of a ride from ct

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Why not somewhere like hooters to eat? They have several in Myrtle Beach...BTW isn't that where they originated?

Users who are viewing this thread