2004 Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach, SC

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Has anyone ever been to Dick's Last Resort? IT's very entertaining, as is Hooters.

Jon, if I were you I'd bring about $500 in spending money. I'm not saying you'll have to spend it, but you never know what may happen. It's always to have extra with you.

Glad to help you out Rod, just make sure you make it down.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by sid297
Has anyone ever been to Dick's Last Resort? IT's very entertaining, as is Hooters.

I haven't been there but it sounds fun :beer:

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Originally posted by SNCBOOM
Why not somewhere like hooters to eat? They have several in Myrtle Beach...BTW isn't that where they originated?

Nope Hooters started in Florida. I believe in Clearwater but don't quote me on that! :D

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Where is everyone staying? HOTELS I found this on the Myrtle Beach chamber of commerce website. I'm thinking about staying at the Landmark resort. with a couple of my friends. I looked on the Radisson website but they didn't have rooms available from what I could tell.

Fanged03

Established Member
Damn, I'd be there but I am gonna be in Bristol, Tenn for a divisional race. I'm already gonna miss one race for MSC prolly and thats a national event. Sounds like it'd be cool as hell though.

Brent

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
I'll be there, not sure when but def for the car show :)

hey sid, I've stayed at kingston, very nice place

Prolly wont stay in a hotel though, its only about an hour drive from Wilmington.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
We used to vacation on Kure and Carolina Beach. I love the Cape Fear area. I've made many a trip to the big grey boat in Wilmington.

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Originally posted by sid297
We used to vacation on Kure and Carolina Beach. I love the Cape Fear area. I've made many a trip to the big grey boat in Wilmington.
lol, yea its purdy aint it?

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Originally posted by GeoSnake
345-1072529914.jpg

Those dates are firm. Thursday night will be the drag night at Darlington Dragway, complete with cruise from Myrtle Beach. Friday is the South's largest Mustang and Ford-powered cruise in. Saturday there will be a car show. Please be advised that the car show is going to have a 300-car limit this year. ALSO, all the cruisin' the strip you can handle! Keep an eye on www.mustangweek.com as specific details unfold. The website also has links to motels/hotels that are offering better rates for that week. I hope to see everybody there!!!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread