2004 Mystichrome 5k miles *FEELER AD*

04Cobra23

Twin Screwed
Established Member
First
I DO NOT need to sell
Please oh please do not send me stupid low ball offers and waste my time or yours. I really do not want to sell but if the right offer and buyer comes along then who knows.

This is probably one of the cleanest most tastefully done Mystics around. There is a link on the bottom of the page for pics. I will also include a pretty much brand new 18ft trailer. I have every single stock part that goes with this car. All mods were done on the car with around 3900 miles.

Mods are as follows ( I might forget a few)
CCW Classics 18's
Steeda Springs
Flowmaster cat-back
HBH Mid pipe
Input shaft
Spec clutch assembly
all little extra cooling mods
Heat exchanger
Overflow tank
coolant tank
KB 2.6
BAP
Raptor shift light
injectors
Boost and fuel gauge
MGW gold handle short throw
JLT CAI painted to match
tuned and built by hermann
Plastic is still on carpet
covers on the pedals so they dont get dirty
smells new
rarely ever driven
i have all documentation
all tags in place and markings still on under carriage
never in rain, wiper/windsheild washer fluid switch was never even used

car is a monster I took it down the track 3 times. Et was in the 125-128 range with a crappy 60.

If i dont get any serious offers the resturn style fuel system will be getting done and the car will not be for "sale"

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=358754

04Cobra23

Twin Screwed
Established Member
Thanks everyone for the compliments. As far as some of the pm's that I recieved PLEASE again stop wasting my time..or yours. I do not need to sell I am just entertaining offers.

TNstangman

Established Member
How can you say that people are wasting your time when you won't give everyone an idea of what you want.

Mysticobra04

I pmed this dick about his car just to get some kind of idea about the price. Heres basically what I was asking "Basically if I gave say 27 for the car how much more would you tac on for the trailor sorry was so confusing." he response "Are you serious? I hope not since it seems you have a mystic also. 27k!? :loser: buddy, I wouldnt sell my car ANYWHERE near that, I have about that much invested in my car. You find me a mystic with 5k miles for 27k I will buy it right now." I didn't offer him that and by the way douche I no longer have the mystic. I know own this alright
viper2.jpg

04Cobra23

Twin Screwed
Established Member
I pmed this dick about his car just to get some kind of idea about the price. Heres basically what I was asking "Basically if I gave say 27 for the car how much more would you tac on for the trailor sorry was so confusing." he response "Are you serious? I hope not since it seems you have a mystic also. 27k!? :loser: buddy, I wouldnt sell my car ANYWHERE near that, I have about that much invested in my car. You find me a mystic with 5k miles for 27k I will buy it right now." I didn't offer him that and by the way douche I no longer have the mystic. I know own this alright
viper2.jpg

Wow you "own" a viper:bowdown: I dont give a shit if you have a Ferrari. Now dick head you basically offered me 27k for my car and asked how much extra for the "trailor" I will let the car sit and rot for 27k that is a ridiculous, idiotic, dumbass, waste of time offer. Like I said go find a Mystic for 27k with 5k miles and the mods I have done, in the same condition. Get a life moron.:bash: and please stop posting pictures of your dads or someone elses car your not intelligent enough to own a car like that and if it is yours you can keep that POS dodge.:loser:

Users who are viewing this thread