2004 Mystichrome 5k miles *FEELER AD*

04Cobra23

Twin Screwed
Established Member
I guess there is alot of tire kickers on this board. Bunch of dreamers in this section. If any of you even think I would take less than 35k for my car your all nuts. Go find one for less.

rexisme

Established Member
Wow you "own" a viper:bowdown: I dont give a shit if you have a Ferrari. Now dick head you basically offered me 27k for my car and asked how much extra for the "trailor" I will let the car sit and rot for 27k that is a ridiculous, idiotic, dumbass, waste of time offer. Like I said go find a Mystic for 27k with 5k miles and the mods I have done, in the same condition. Get a life moron.:bash: and please stop posting pictures of your dads or someone elses car your not intelligent enough to own a car like that and if it is yours you can keep that POS dodge.:loser:

wow.... i was offered 27k for my car. So, i would assume you could get more..hopefully your iq is higher than your maturity level.. but 35k+, you honestly think someones going to pay for your mods? The car is a beauty no doubt but, you obviously dont understand that mods de-value a car if anything at all. I'll give you 27.5k you keep the trailer.

04Cobra23

Twin Screwed
Established Member
wow.... i was offered 27k for my car. So, i would assume you could get more..hopefully your iq is higher than your maturity level.. but 35k+, you honestly think someones going to pay for your mods? The car is a beauty no doubt but, you obviously dont understand that mods de-value a car if anything at all. I'll give you 27.5k you keep the trailer.

Another bright one on this board haha, How old are you 20?.. You mention 27 for your car but I have no idea what kind of car your referring to or what is done to it. Your right mods do de-value a car DEPENDING on who is buying it. If someone is looking for a nice modded car to buy then this would appeal to him, if they are looking for a bone stock then why would they want to pay for something they dont want. Anything and everything is worth what someone is willing to pay.

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
Dang, this is certainly NOT the best way to sell a car. Actually asking for someone to make a bid for a cherished vehicle will just lead to a ton of BS. 99% of used car buyers want to save somehow, NOT reward the seller for a job well done. If you want a premium price you need to state it Clean, Clear and Upfront with no puzzie-footn around.

BTW beautiful car, good luck.

04Cobra23

Twin Screwed
Established Member
Dang, this is certainly NOT the best way to sell a car. Actually asking for someone to make a bid for a cherished vehicle will just lead to a ton of BS. 99% of used car buyers want to save somehow, NOT reward the seller for a job well done. If you want a premium price you need to state it Clean, Clear and Upfront with no puzzie-footn around.

BTW beautiful car, good luck.

Your right but its common sense, if there is a 93 Cobra with 10k miles I will not email the guy and offer him 5k, when I know damn well he is going to get much more and they sell for way more than that. Thats why I state no low ballers. Thanks!

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
nice car man and good luck with the sale.. people should not post on these threads unless its a positive comment or to ask a serious question about the car. :thumbsup: i can't believe some of the comments i see on these market threads and the mods do nothing about it.

dtd01svt

Established Member
I guess there is alot of tire kickers on this board. Bunch of dreamers in this section. If any of you even think I would take less than 35k for my car your all nuts. Go find one for less.

You're a fockin' moron. Don't bitch about what someone offers if you're not going to state a price. Stay off the boards and go sell it on Barrett-Jackson then.
:shrug:

SmokinCobra420

Kush is good MmmKay!
Established Member
I paid 27K including Tax+Title+License. With only 9K on the odo. I didnt have the mods that you do, but i didnt want them. you say you have taken the car to the track, well WE all know how everyone baby's there car at the track, so you could have run your car HARD in those 5K miles, who puts 27K in mods and drives it like a women? you are correct IF you find some sucker to buy your car for 35+....please let me know, cause i will sell mine for 30K and be HAPPY! you need to put it on Ebay. Dont come to a board where people KNOW what the value of these cars are and try to sell a car for more the MSRP, your going to have to wait 16 more years before you can do that my friend. oh this is not an attack on you, just the truth. Id say you could get 29-32 with trailer, 27-30 without, if you want more, eBay it!

Last edited:

04Cobra23

Twin Screwed
Established Member
Go look on ebay

04 red with 26k miles buy it now $27,990.00
04 red with 15k miles buy it now $31,000.00
04 Mystic vert 22k miles buy it now $39,998.00
04 Mytsic vert 29k miles buy it now $28,500.00

Autotrader:
04 mystic 8k miles $33k
04 mystic vert 22k miles $38k
04 mystic vert 55k miles $29.9k
04 black 17k miles $38k
04 black 10k miles $35k
04 red 14k miles $35k
04 red 13k miles modded $35k

I can keep going, will they get those prices, depends on who is looking.

04Cobra23

Twin Screwed
Established Member
I paid 27K including Tax+Title+License. With only 9K on the odo. I didnt have the mods that you do, but i didnt want them. you say you have taken the car to the track, well WE all know how everyone baby's there car at the track, so you could have run your car HARD in those 5K miles, who puts 27K in mods and drives it like a women? you are correct IF you find some sucker to buy your car for 35+....please let me know, cause i will sell mine for 30K and be HAPPY! you need to put it on Ebay. Dont come to a board where people KNOW what the value of these cars are and try to sell a car for more the MSRP, your going to have to wait 16 more years before you can do that my friend. oh this is not an attack on you, just the truth. Id say you could get 29-32 with trailer, 27-30 without, if you want more, eBay it!

Dang you got a good deal. I bought mine with 3100 on the odo and paid 31k. BUT mine was NEVER in the rain, all tags underneath the car are still there, floor mats are in the plastic, all manuals are still sealed, seats had the plastic, steering wheel, markings are still there, etc... I dont know about yours but my MSRP was $38,850.00 so I dont see your point. I never said I babied it at the track, I have never powershifted the car nor did a burnout on the street. I do not abuse the car, I have driven it many times without even getting into boost. But anyway no need to argue, have a good day.

rexisme

Established Member
Good luck with the sale.... simmer down a bit and people will quit poking at you with sticks trying to stir you up. Best bet is ebay, i am sure you could find some munson to purchase it for 35k. On a board though where there are several other cobras just as nice, just as clean, just as many mods or bone stock selling for 8k less(at least 6k) than your car, fat chance.

Deanpug

Established Member
This is an incredibly nice Cobra! 30k would be a good deal for someone interested in a modded termie such as this. 32k would be a good price for the seller. How about 31k? That sounds fair for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread