2004 Mystichrome Cobra $20,000

99RedSVTCobra

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2004 Mystichrome Mustang Cobra.
It has 66,xxx miles
Interior is in excellent condition.
Right around 2,000 miles on built motor (Cast iron block bored .20 over, Manley H-beam Rods, Manley forged pistons, Heads were redone) have receipts
Mods are:

Ported supercharger with MotoBlue 2.76 pulley.
BBK cold air intake.
Accufab single blade throttle body.
Ported plenum
Bassani Stainless Steel offroad X-Pipe
Bassani Catback exhaust with Borla mufflers welded in
Centerforce DFX clutch
MGW short throw shifter
AFCO heat exchanger
MotoBlue ignition coils
IRS Brace
IRS forward torque brace
Adjustable quadrant cable and firewall adjuster
H&R race springs
Smoked headlights with 6000k HIDS ( also have regular headlights)
Smoked foglights
18x10 Saleen wheels
20% tint on windows and strip on windshield
Shorty antenna
Some other things im forgetting.

The bad:
Front bumper has a crack on it.
Passenger side front fender has a small dent in it.
Fiberglass at the end of the hood is chipped a little.

I get compliments everywhere I take the car, it's definetly a head turner.
Car has a clean title.
I hate to sell it but this is my 5th Cobra and I just want to move on to something else.
You will not be dissapointed with this car, pictures don't really do it justice.

Text or call 402-366-1459 for more information
$20,000

5f62dd68.jpg

2945c6d6.jpg

e044bba4.jpg

b4d425d4.jpg

2f5fc9a5.jpg

777dbc1c.jpg

f12b29f9.jpg

c99508e8.jpg

64679cfc.jpg

5d72010a.jpg

0a41470c.jpg

1fb57f9c.jpg

c5c159a5.jpg

47d740da.jpg

96d4e6c3.jpg

Last edited:

lphooper03

Established Member
I remember seeing this car for sale like a month ago without the dent, for $2k more. Have a little bad luck recently?

Lobo_Loco

La Mera Vena
Established Member
Why did the engine get built??? got receipts???....and you got this off shiftn6 right who was a member on here.....but any ways have you gotten a quote on how much it would cost to fix all the damage?? It looks to be quite a bit....especially for your price...but glws/glwt

99RedSVTCobra

Established Member
Why did the engine get built??? got receipts???....and you got this off shiftn6 right who was a member on here.....but any ways have you gotten a quote on how much it would cost to fix all the damage?? It looks to be quite a bit....especially for your price...but glws/glwt

The engine was built because two pistons went out on the stock engine, yes I have receipts. I haven't gotten an estimate, but most likely it'll just need a new front bumper and fender.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
looks like hood, fender, headlight, front bumper are all junk.. do you have pics of the headlight bracket? they almost always break on the smallest of impacts and they are a mother to replace...

whats the VIn to the car? how is the carfax? any previous accidents? is this accident on carfax?

99RedSVTCobra

Established Member
looks like hood, fender, headlight, front bumper are all junk.. do you have pics of the headlight bracket? they almost always break on the smallest of impacts and they are a mother to replace...

whats the VIn to the car? how is the carfax? any previous accidents? is this accident on carfax?

Headlight bracket is good, the hood should be an easy fix it's very minor damage, Vin# is 1fafp49yx4f166590, No previous accidents, This accident shouldn't be on Carfax since it wasn't reported.

Last edited:

04mysticvert

Established Member
It should cost around 1500-2000 to fix. Someone keyed my car, about a 6 inch mark to the metal and costed me 900 to fix. This was due to the $760 I had to pay for the paint. No body work..... Only bad thing about this color, it's too expensive

Users who are viewing this thread