2004 Mystichrome Cobra 5,200 Original Miles In NJ

ejm979

Established Member
I purchased this car from the original owner in March of 2005 and have done very minor modifications to the car since then. The car does have some rock chips in the paint and the rear bumper has a noticeable scratch which is shown in the pictures below. I had the car Dynoed by Big Daddy Performance in July of 2009 when the car was completely bone stock and made 405HP 395TQ. I guess you can say this is the only time the car was “Driven Hard”. I had big plans for the car, but obviously with the low miles do not have the time to enjoy it. My work schedule and 2 young kids take up all of my time.

The only modifications done are:
Stainless Bassani Midpipe with high flow cats
Stainless Magnaflow Catback
K&N FIPK Air filter
MGW Orange handle shifter
H&R lowering springs
Billetflow IRS Brace
M&M Full length subframe connectors
The car also has tinted windows.

I have all of the stock parts that were removed if the new owner wants them. I also have all of the paperwork from when the car was purchased new: window sticker, svt certificate, temp tag, manuals and booklets. I even have all of the inspection stickers that were on the car. When i brought the car to DMV to get inspected, I was able to convince the workers to give the stickers to me when they were removed.
This car was never raced or abused, motor and trans are all stock never opened, never pullied, mainly used to attend local car shows. The pictures of the car will speak for themselves. The car has the original tires, battery and still has the new car smell to it.

I have a black Whipple 2.3 and some supporting mods that will be offered for sale to the buyer of the car first. If the new owner is not interested, then I will list them for sale in the parts section.

I am not interested in any trades, just looking to sell at this time.
Edit--> $29,500 Firm

Last edited:

ejm979

Established Member
image_zps6af50cf5.jpg

image_zpsa7d294f1.jpg

image_zpsf051d96e.jpg

Last edited:

2Rare

Against All Odds
Established Member
Beautiful car man. I wish I had the cash. That's a steal right there. GLWS :rockon:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
beautiful car! did you go with H&R Race or Sport Springs?

GLWS!

ejm979

Established Member
I've been asked a few times what my bottom dollar would be... I will edit the original post to help avoid going back and forth with any potential buyers, $29,500 Firm...
Also, I was off on the mileage it currently sits at 5,155 miles
I believe the springs are the sport version, I have to check my receipt.

absvtford1

Established Member
Hope you get that price, but imo, a bit high. I know of one with less than 100 miles selling for $31K...

I've been asked a few times what my bottom dollar would be... I will edit the original post to help avoid going back and forth with any potential buyers, $29,500 Firm...
Also, I was off on the mileage it currently sits at 5,155 miles
I believe the springs are the sport version, I have to check my receipt.

wrxman60

Premiere Wheelman
Established Member
Don't listen to these guys, your price is right on, the right buyer is out there

Users who are viewing this thread