2004 Oxford White Vert, 23K miles, excellent cond.

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
Wife gave the green light to go to the Dark Side, so we will be shopping for a GT500 soon. :burn: Thought I would put my 1 of 128 OW vert, #1261, up to see if there may be any interest in it.

I bought it as a bone-stock car from the original owner, always a SW car, garage queen and NOT a DD. 23,500 miles approx. All mods are tasteful and done by me and the Dyno Edge locally. Never an accident, VIN is provided for Carfax if needed. Mobil 1 every 2K miles. Putting down 452/472 on a conservative tune. Nitto 555 Extremes have 5K miles on them. New Motorcraft battery. Runs and drives like new.

I have a BOOK of documentation on the car from day 1. No surprises. All recalls (i.e. carpet plate) done. Tint is 6% SolarGuard, nothing on windshield. P.I.E aux input for MP3 player. Comes with parade boot and Ford nosebra with Cobra logo. Also comes with MGW F'n Fast shift Knob and an oil seperator not installed yet. Mods are as follows...

MMFLSFC welded in
MGW Orange handle shifter
AFCO dual-pass H/E with SVT stencil
BF 2.76 upper in black w/4 BF idlers
NGK TR6 plugs
Gates belt
JLT RAI in OW
MRT Catted H-pipe
Bassani catback with Flowmaster Super 44's welded in **Sound Cips have been added to thread**
Shorty 8" black antenna
Black chrome SS rear bumper lettering

I have ALL stock parts that were removed, I sold nothing and these will go with the car.

I'm sure I am forgetting something, any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Car is located in Abq,NM. $23,000. No trades please. No disappointment car. There is nothing better than 450hp at your right foot and listening to the exhaust with the top down. :rockon:

IMG_1070-1.gif

IMG_1116-1.gif

IMG_1318.gif

IMG_1319.gif

IMG_1320.gif

IMG_1321.gif

IMG_1322.gif

IMG_1323.gif

IMG_1324.gif

IMG_1325.gif

IMG_1326.gif

IMG_1327.gif

IMG_1328-1.gif

IMG_1330.gif

IMG_1331.gif

IMG_1332.gif

IMG_1333.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_1335.gif

Cobra2-1.gif

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

Last edited:

Vanilla Mustang

Established Member
Got any hook-ups that can get this car to NY? I'm looking for one just like this since the Orange thing isnt working out.

I'm sure this one will go quick. are you listing on any of the usual websites?

Last edited:

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
I wish I knew someone in the auto shipping business but I don't. I have used DAS (Dependable Auto Shippers) once before a long time ago and they took good care of me. I am only listing the car on this site for now, if no one takes it I may expand to other sites as well.

Sorry the Orange thing isn't working out, this is the next rarest color to the CO vert, according to the production #s for 2004. This car is 1 of 94 with the charcoal inserts, to break it down a bit further.

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
Maximum Motorsports Full Length Sub Frame Connectors. Black powdercoated and welded underneath the car to take away the flex you normally get from a convertible. Stiffens the car up to make it handle better, launch better, and shake and flex less.

I do have a lein on it, I am basically selling it for the payoff only.

VENOMOUS96

ANOTHER SLOW SVT
Established Member
bump for an awesome guy. ive done some trading with him in the past. great guy to deal with. very clean car. GL with the sale man!:beer:

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
bump for an awesome guy. ive done some trading with him in the past. great guy to deal with. very clean car. GL with the sale man!:beer:

Thank you for the kind words my friend:beer:. It is a nice car, done the right way, someone will be happy with it.

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
Bump for a sweet looking vert and a great guy to deal with!! I should know i bought a DSG vert off him, It was a smooth transaction and he really takes well care of his cars!! Good luck getting your GT500 Scott. Are you going to get a vert??

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Got any hook-ups that can get this car to NY? I'm looking for one just like this since the Orange thing isnt working out.

I'm sure this one will go quick. are you listing on any of the usual websites?

This is a great looking car. Well worth the money, especially with the stock parts. You can't go wrong with this one!!!

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
Bump for a sweet looking vert and a great guy to deal with!! I should know i bought a DSG vert off him, It was a smooth transaction and he really takes well care of his cars!! Good luck getting your GT500 Scott. Are you going to get a vert??

Hey Steve, thanks for the kind words!:beer: You bet we are going to try and find a GT500 vert, thats the deal I have with the missus, I get to have an SVT vehicle just as long as its a convertible:D

Here's the kicker, this Oxford White is even NICER than the DSG was!:coolman:

Hope all is well with you man, I love that Silver vert you picked up!! Enjoy it!

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
This is a great looking car. Well worth the money, especially with the stock parts. You can't go wrong with this one!!!

Thank you sir, and yes all the stock parts go with it, down to the original 8 spark plugs! :beer:to a fellow Dragonslayer, stay safe out there man! Everyone goes home!

Users who are viewing this thread