SOLD: 2004 Screaming Yellow Coupe | 21K Miles | Immaculate | Southern NH | $42,500

MTBSully

Established Member
*Deposit received. Car pending pickup.*

The time has come to sell my 2004 Screaming Yellow SVT Cobra coupe. I’d like to devote more time to my other cars, and possibly find a Torch Red or Sonic Blue in the future. In the meantime, I won’t have have much time to drive this and it deserves to go to a good home.

The Important Stuff:

• 2004 Screaming Yellow Coupe (1 of 299)
  • Clean Title, Clean Carfax in hand
  • 21,800 miles (may drive it a couple more miles here and there, nothing crazy)

Location: Portsmouth NH (1 hour north of Logan Airport, Boston MA)

Price: $42,500.00

I purchased this car from a member in late March as a project. He had taken the car apart to start a Whipple build, but ran out of funds before it could be completed, and ultimately had to sell the car not running. I put it back together using all Ford OEM parts/gaskets and the original 20k mile supercharger. The car was tuned at Performance Dyno in Loudon NH in June 2023 and put down a very strong 498rwhp and 528rwtq at 13PSI.

The car has minimal tasteful bolt on modifications:

• 2.8 Billetflow Supercharger Pulley
  • Billetflow Idler Pulleys
  • Gates Green HD Belt
  • K&N FIPK Intake
  • Whipple Coolant Crossover
  • Billet Shop “Terminator” Coil Covers
  • Division X Return Fuel System w/ PTFE Lines and Dual 255LPH Pumps
  • Magnaflow Catted X Pipe
  • Borla S-Type Catback Exhaust
  • MGW Short Throw Shifter
  • Maximum Motorsports Clutch Quadrant
  • Afco Dual Pass heat exchanger
  • Eaton TruTrac w/ 3.73 gears
  • MRT Hood Struts
  • TrackSpec Hood Vents
  • Shorty Antenna
  • Dual Pod Pillar w/ Innovate Wideband and Autometer Boost Gauge
  • Optima Red Top Battery
Mechanically, the car needs absolutely nothing. I did a compression test (results available to serious buyers) before I put the car back together, and it was 175-180PSI across the board. The car starts, runs and drives perfectly. Pulls very hard, supercharger sounds absolutely amazing. The Borla catback with magnaflow muffler combination is intoxicating. Not too loud, but has that perfect 4V cobra growl and bark. Transmission shifts smooth and tight with the MGW shifter.

Cosmetically, the car is the cleanest 03-04 Cobra I’ve ever seen or owned. Interior is a 10/10. No wear anywhere, even the drivers bolster is in great shape. Dark Charcoal inserts are perfect. Never smoked in, no stains, rips or anything like that. Looks brand new. Everything works. The paint is a very honest 9.5-9.8/10, and I am picky. Other than a couple of small rock chips on the front bumper which have been professionally touched up, I don’t think there are any flaws on the exterior at all. None. I would know, I just went through a one step polish and ceramic coat over every surface of the car. Paint, glass, trim, wheels etc all ceramic coated with Gtechniq. The Screaming Yellow really is a beautiful color and it’s absolutely in your face in the sun. The original optional 17” chrome wheels are perfect as well. No pitting, chrome peeling, curbing etc. They are absolutely gorgeous and perfect. Tires all around are basically brand new firestone firehawks.

I have a good collection of the OEM parts as well to include fuel pumps and hat, heat exchanger and lines, shifter, supercharger pulley cover, EGR components and lines, grille running pony, mudflaps, hood prop, wipers etc.

Window sticker, SVT Certificate and some other memorabilia are included. I have 2 keys and fobs, and owners manual in the SVT booklet.

The car needs nothing. Jump in and drive. I’m more than happy to work with buyers on shipping, or airport pickup if you wanted to drive it back. Thanks for looking.
20230812_083808.jpg
20230812_084007.jpg
20230812_084014.jpg
20230812_084020.jpg
20230812_084027.jpg
20230812_084032.jpg
20230812_084040.jpg
20230812_084045.jpg
20230812_084049.jpg
20230812_084054.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread