2004 Silver Cobra for Sale

Babbat

Established Member
Well, I hate to do it, but it's time for my baby to find a new home. Since I'm going to be a father, my cobra has to make room for something more... sedan-ish :(

This car is my summer/weekend car, and only has 14k miles on it. She is garaged year-round, and is only used during nice weather. I am the original owner, have had no accidents, no mechanical problems, and have kept a tight maintenance schedule. This car was not taken to any tracks, nor was she abused in any way.

Modifications: HID Headlights and Fog lights (a true HID system, not one of the cheap knock-offs).
Clear Headlight Lenses
Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. The original shifter is available if required.
Hood mod
Other than these modifications, the car is stock.

Condition: The car is in excellent condition, I have Weathertech rubber floor mats in the car to protect the flooring, and the interior is pristine. The exterior is waxed religiously, the only blemishes the car has is some scuffs on the bottom of the plastic air dam, and slight curb rash on the right side rims.

I have her on a couple of sites now, but I'm hoping she'll go to someone who'll take good care of her. Please email me @ [email protected] for bid, pics, or any other questions. Thanks.

-Babbat

Babbat

Established Member
Thanks to everyone that's shown interest already. I wanted to give this a quick bump to give her one more day on the front page.

Babbat

Established Member
Wow, thanks for all of the responses. I'm trying to get back to everyone as fast as possible. I can't access SVTP from work, so please email me if you haven't heard back from me. Doug, thanks for the offer, but my better half has already picked up an Envoy, and I'm taking her car.

Users who are viewing this thread