2004 Sonic Blue Lighting.Bone Stock.

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
he's kicked a lot of tires and loosing credibility faster than my stock L claiming a 9sec 1/4 mile. If ya know what I mean.......bump for a incredible value

Last edited:

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
Tough crowd here, I thought you'd at least have an offer. Buy with confidences, an owner which shows there vehicles maintains them flawlessly. This is a fine example of it, warranty brings peace of mind. You get what you pay for, the difference is minimal when you consider what your getting.

I love the grills, what brand and where on the lower grill. Thanks 8sm bump 4 immaculate truck

Last edited:

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
8sm said:
Tough crowd here, I thought you'd at least have an offer. Buy with confidences, an owner which shows there vehicles maintains them flawlessly. This is a fine example of it, warranty brings peace of mind. You get what you pay for, the difference is minimal when you consider what your getting.

I love the grills, what brand and where on the lower grill. Thanks 8sm bump 4 immaculate truck

Thanks man. I guess the L is not the hot seller this summer. The lower grille is from a company online called j-jent.com. They make custom grilles for all types of trucks.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
I'm potentially intersted in your L, but I've got a 2003 Black 10th Anniversary I've got to part with first. I'll let you know ASAP if I'm able to work with you.

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Your truck is awesome man. Good luck with the sale. I wouldn't go any lower on the price. The truck is worth what you are asking. I sold mine a couple days ago. Hang in there. It will sell. You may want to put it up on Auto Trader. Thats how mine sold. I had a few bites on here, but ultimately it was a buyer from AT that bought it.
Good Luck....Bump For Ya

Mike

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
Thanks for the interest. The sale is actually pending FINALLY. I will know in a few days if its sold or not. I will post it up here.

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
OK well definitely let me know. I might not even wait for my truck to be sold. If your deal falls through, I could have it shipped to me right?

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
03SvtSonicCobra said:
Thanks for the interest. The sale is actually pending FINALLY. I will know in a few days if its sold or not. I will post it up here.
Cool. We both sold ours in the same week. :D

Users who are viewing this thread