2004 Torch Red 33xxx miles. SE Georgia/NE Florida

jdub80

Established Member
do you still have the car? if so give me a call @501-749-1190 does it have any paintwork on it? are you the first owner?

91strockercoupe

Established Member
Holy shit man i just bought this car, i live in miami, i brought it down from Arcadia, Fl. Its in the exact same condition with 43k miles. Just pullied it, John Lund tune, steeda pcv oil separator, dropped it on eibach's, MM caster camber plates, billetflow IRS brace, urethane subframe and differential bushings, 10.5 rears and Nitto 555R.

ewaters8

Ewaters8svt
Established Member
where did you end up buying it from i found it on here from this guy and me and one of my buddies went and picked it up, anyway he kept if for a couple of months and a kid that worked for him bought it, he had it up for sale on craiglist for a really high price i think we ended up getting it that day for 18,900 the car was in great shape and we got a smoking deal, anyway just figured i would give you a little history on it he never had a problem with it

91strockercoupe

Established Member
where did you end up buying it from i found it on here from this guy and me and one of my buddies went and picked it up, anyway he kept if for a couple of months and a kid that worked for him bought it, he had it up for sale on craiglist for a really high price i think we ended up getting it that day for 18,900 the car was in great shape and we got a smoking deal, anyway just figured i would give you a little history on it he never had a problem with it

I bought it off of the kid last month, I paid off his loan on it for 20,800 and he gave me the steeda 2.8 and idler pulley i already had the SCT so i bought a mail order tune put it on. Put the springs C/C plates and waiting on the nittos for the 10.5 rears coming in tommorow. Supposedly your buddy went and bought a convertible the kid told me.

Users who are viewing this thread