2004 Torch Red 33xxx miles. SE Georgia/NE Florida

Fran

Established Member
2004 Torch Red 33xxx miles. SE Georgia/NE Florida. Pictures added.

I am selling my low mile coupe for 20K OBO. I bought it new in May of 2004. It has mostly highway miles, mostly from driving to work in Jacksonville Fl. The stock tires lasted me to 25k approximately. It now has Sumitomo HTRz III. It has never been on the dyno.It has always had the factory tune and stock pulley. It is completely stock with the exception of:
OR UPR x
MGW shifter
Flowmaster 44
K&N FI + recharge kit

Please contact at [email protected]

The only problem the car has is the SES light due to running the OR X.I never put mil's on.

I still have the stock h pipe, and catted bassani X with OR legs.

I have the stock air cleaner assembly and the stock shifter.

I have a set of magnaflow mufflers, and SS flowmaster delta 40's.

Last edited:

Fran

Established Member
I added the pictures. I tried to do the pictures full size, but they came out HUGE!. So I did thumbnails. The car has 33k miles on it.

Fran

Established Member
Everything is negotiable in the real world. The dark suede inserts were available on some cars. A friend of mine bought a torch red model like mine and he had the dark inserts. I do not know what the criteria was for the darker seats.

Fran

Established Member
I thought there would be a lot of interest for a low mileage, original factory tuned, basically stock Cobra. From what I have seen from the WTB ads is that people do not want Red. Plus a down economy is not helping either. I would not be selling it if I was not trying to pay down a loan for my wifes new vehicle. I'll keep trying though.

kngcbra24

Established Member
torch red draws too much attention for me lol ..now if it were redfire :) ..nah you will find the right buyer dont worry it just takes a little time..people have having a hard time spending $100 without thinking twice about it lol.. Obama FTW ....nottt

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
WOW, can't believe this has not drawn more interest!! Nice car and hold pretty firm on the price as it appears to be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread