2005 Mustang Coupe Pic REAL

03rocks

Established Member
I'm diggin it. The previous pics of the vert I didn't particularly like the front end but these pics look sweet.

ArkangelX3

Established Member
SWEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now thats more like it. I know its only the "Concept" But it will look very close to that. Damn skippy, but no problem, my 03 Eleanor, wont look to much different when im done!!!!

Great looking car!!

03rocks

Established Member
Some good quotes

"Remember when the Thunderbird was recreated at the show? The GT-40 a year ago was recreated at the show? Those were cool cars, but I don't think they're going to create the buzz that the Mustang will," said Paul Linert, automotive writer.

Ford chief designer J Mays admits redesigning the legendary car is pretty intimidating.

"Terrible. This is one of those things that keeps you awake at night because you never want to be known as the guy that screwed up the Mustang," Mays said.

I bet the guy that introduced the Mustang II didn't sleep a wink for a few years.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
I'm not a fan of the new style or the "new to Mustang" chassis it will have.

Sorry, but I think that the front fenders leading to the headlights reminds me of a Jaguar.:xpl:

03rocks

Established Member
This shot doesn't show a backseat.

Notice the T-Tops. It's been a while since Ford offered that to us.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
I also notice what looks like a full size spare in the back. That would be nice. Can you say "Half way to Slicks"...:)

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
The coupe looks great. Though don't expect it to get 400hp. They also do not build 250,000 GT's a year. Usually around a 100,000.

Poison_S

Established Member
05 Mustang Concept

Remember, concepts represent a collective capability of the manufacturer and what will be in store, in whole, or in part with the production vehicles.

My guess, this mustang represents the new design with a flavor of what is in store for the Cobra or perhaps some other hipo specialty mustang they may have planned for us. Like someone else said in this thread, the base mustang and even the GT version will likely look similar to this, but won't pack the same engine and goodies.

I do like the idea of making at least one trim level of Mustang with all the hipo goodies and rear seat delete.

Last edited:

skstang

Established Member
I know this is picky but how about that blind spot. One reason among many I never purchased a Camaro.

Overall that coupe is a beautiful car. May have to buy one for the wife. According to the Mustang World blurb Convertible is Automatic. Good for the wife and weekend cruising but would still prefer the stick.

krman68

Established Member
The more I see of this concept the more I like it. I like the coupe better than the vert. Great color choice for the concept too.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread