2005 Silverado Custom Turbo "Lightning Killer" 490 hp

J-Rod76

2001 Lightning
Established Member
Ebay Again
The best part about this truck is that it has never actually raced a Lightning. "We paced the truck with a stock 2005 C-6 Vette (6 speed, Z51 performance group, 400 hp/ 400 lb/ft and 3280 lbs). The 1500 ate it for lunch! The only vehicle I have in stock that can touch this truck is the Luby Performance Center 2005 C-6R Corvette 6.0...supercharged performance package rated @ 636HP and 632 lb/ft.(Dyno cert.)...nothing can touch this car."

J-Rod76

2001 Lightning
Established Member
Venomous281 said:
hey J rod, have you ever heard of a Z29R Camaro? went to the chevy dealer the other day and saw one waiting to be worked on. looked pretty nice.
I've heard of it, but never actually seen one. It basically is to the Camero what the Cobra R is to the mustang. I found this link Z28R that explains what it is.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
i think a "few" (atleast 10) L owners need to go find out how bad that heavy ass truck with get beat by a lightning.. then find the idiot that was driving the C6, and beat them for not knowing how to drive.. look at the srt 10.. its what .2 quicker dead stock?

monsterpost

Established Member
I asked them a question, here it is.

With all that power how long do you expect the transmission to hold up and will the factory warrenty cover the transmission and drive line components?

Maybe I over did it with the "With all that power" comment. :D

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Ok, here's a little info for ya.

A guy here at the track was running a SS Silverado with a Magna Charger on it. He was claiming over 600 h.p (i know...bullshit).....Care to know what his time was???? A 14.1!!! I asked him, how come your pushin 600+ hp and can't get into the 13's. His reply was that he was a 6,000lb truck and couldn't do it with just 6lbs of boost. I turned around and said...well, that Harley truck is doing a good job of 13.8's with almost 200hp less....WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE???? He drove off and have never seen him again.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread