2005 Stang SPied!!!

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I was totally pumped about the new mustang, but I hope to god those pics are:

A) A sick joke.
B) Unfinished products that only remotely resemble what is to come.
C) The V6 version that will not carry ANY of it's parts over to the Cobra. Those pics looked like A$$.

TSwenson

Established Member
I hope that is still a rough prototype of the 05. Looks like somrhting went wrong from concept car to production car, if that is really it.

svtcobra808

Established Member
personally.. the new look inside and out is just ****ing horrible!!
Especially that leapord<sp?> looking stang. Interior is gay, its setup like its a luxury sedan. Unless its base on the classic design with some modern refinement (although it is still ugly) i would keep my mustang for a very long time then.

ONly thing i like about it is the front, i'm still uncertain about those rally lights in the grill... but again.. the interior is down right FUGLY!!

Svt03Cobra

Wanna Race?
Established Member
Originally posted by Tony_Montana87
do all cobra's do this? i mean have the rear seats fold down? i know in my 97 f150 they do but dont know about the new 03 cobras.

Yep, the 03 Cobra's back seats fold down too! Every mustang back seats fold down! :)

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by svtcobra808
personally.. the new look inside and out is just ****ing horrible!!
Especially that leapord<sp?> looking stang. Interior is gay, its setup like its a luxury sedan. Unless its base on the classic design with some modern refinement (although it is still ugly) i would keep my mustang for a very long time then.

ONly thing i like about it is the front, i'm still uncertain about those rally lights in the grill... but again.. the interior is down right FUGLY!!

I cant argue with your opinion...

I have to comment though, the leapord skin is just to hide the car... Remember its supposed to be wearing the front and back bra to cover the rest of it up... Its not like they're going to release "Leapord skin" as a color option or something like alot of you are acting like. :rollseyes

As far as the interior goes... Reminds me alot of the Foxbody interior, and that didnt look anything like luxery to me.

SilverRangerGuy

Established Member
The Shelby GT 500, is going to be made, 500 if I remember correctly (last I heard). They will start about $80-90K, thats mostly just the car with no add ons. It will go has high as $150K thats with the works. I'll have to see if I can find the article on it and post what some of the things it will include.

Users who are viewing this thread