2005 Stang SPied!!!

Blown_6Spd_SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Tony_Montana87
so what do you guys think?

i like it alot... the front end kind of reminds me of a new bmw and old mustang got together late one night after drinking to many. it looks like a mustang should look... thanks for the photos... and btw get rid of the post above me... not related to the topic

Last edited:

boostfreak07

Established Member
The pics of the white car ARE NOT PHOTOCHOPPED!

The Red & Blue Mach 1 are photochopped. Members of one forum got a little bored and wanted to see what the stang would look like with a little Mach 1 flare.

The white car is a legit photo, but no one can confirm if this was

1. A v6 body with a v8 powertrain for test mule purposes, it's possible for saving money ford may use a dual exhaust on the V6 model

2. A GT without the lower ground effects, side scoop & front and rear lower valence

The guy that leaked these photos is allegedly from a Tier 1 supplier and has already been fired with legal charges pending.

Hopefully this is a v6 model since the front & rear bumper- lower valence & lack of lower ground effects & side scoops make it look hanus. Guess we will have to wait & see.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by Tony_Montana87
do all cobra's do this? i mean have the rear seats fold down? i know in my 97 f150 they do but dont know about the new 03 cobras.

Yes the 03 Cobra's do have the fold downs that go right back to the trunk.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by boostfreak07

The guy that leaked these photos is allegedly from a Tier 1 supplier and has already been fired with legal charges pending.

I dont know why they get so upset about that stuff... No need to prolong the inevitable. Were going to see the car eventually anyway :shrug:

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
WHat ford should of done is made the car the way everyone wants to see it as. (Or most people) Take the damn gt500 from the late 60's, and SLIGHTLY work on it. New engine, brakes, suspension, a LITTLE body work, seats, blah blah and walla! The car everyone wants. Or atleast those who are going for that look

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Originally posted by mike79
WHat ford should of done is made the car the way everyone wants to see it as. (Or most people) Take the damn gt500 from the late 60's, and SLIGHTLY work on it. New engine, brakes, suspension, a LITTLE body work, seats, blah blah and walla! The car everyone wants. Or atleast those who are going for that look

Agreed

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!

yup yup awsome, maybe they will do this with the special editions like boss or mach 1's maybe.

DSG03Snake

Established Member
*shrug*. All these spy shots just don't look that great to me. I still really like the 99+ body's, and it's gonna take more then some half assed retro job (just changing the front end and rear a little isnt that big of a deal) isn't gonna do it for me.

Nothing to get excited about IMO till we see what SVT is able to do w/ the next GEN cobra, and I suspect with all the warranty issues ford is having w/ the 03's they might not be so eager to put out a 450-500hp car that is 35k or less.

Last edited:

StangGt00

Supporting the GWOT, USN!
Established Member
I kind of like the idea that they are giving the mustang a more retro look than the 99+'s. They are also alot lighter from what I hear, more of a 2+2 than in recent years. I am sure it will grow on the rest of you as it did me. I thought it was nasty the first time I saw the concept for it. Now, I kind of like it. To each his own I guess.

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!
i really want them to change the weight and handling of the car, maybe get a vette chasis or something close to it so it can handle more cleaner and smother. maybe some performance shocks to help it out too.

tumm37

Established Member
oh god...whats up with the mufflers under the rear valence? thats not "mustang"

IwantAsvtCOBRA

likes it fast
Established Member
i swear to everything i own that i saw one just like that white one on the highway yesterday, it had black camo on the front end as well and looked like some kind of leopard wizzing in the opposite direction, it looked sweet!! :)

03CobraBro

Established Member
While I dont like the Muffler look... I will say its not nessisarily "Not 'mustang' "

70mach14.jpg

70 Mach1 is about as mustang as you can get and I deffinatly see a couple mufflers under there.

Users who are viewing this thread