2005 Stang SPied!!!

USMCracing

Established Member
Wow how do you get these TOP SECRET photos. You better watch your back the FBI will have you posted as the TOP MOST WANTED.

I'm sorry to bust your bubble but these SAME pics have been posted on this site and many others along time ago.

I still don't like what Ford doing the Mustang. They are killing it slowly. Then again I hated the SN95 in 94 and I hated the 1999 Stangs too. Now I own a 96 Cobra and its my third SN95. I hope the new stang will grow on me the other changes have.

Watch for the secret service they've got your phone, computer tapped, and they have the black van park outside of your house right now.

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!
lol well in the other forums people have been saying how they have been told to take down the pictures because ford didnt like it or soemthing.

and yes they are on other forums but many people dont know these or havent seen them.

i personally like the new mustang

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!
i personally like these cars and if they came out as special additions like the mach 1s or bullits they would be tight they should make them rare like the cobra R but a lil more produced so we can get our hands on them!

Users who are viewing this thread