2006 Subaru WRX STi 377AWP Aspen White

93cobrajunkie

Established Member
$20,000 New Pics and and updated mods list. Just had the car detailed. Looks awesome.

Looking to sell my '06 STi because I'm headed to school and want to elimnate as much debt as possible. I love the car but need something a little cheaper. I'll also be interested in partial trades. The car has about 100,000 miles on it but has a new shortblock from subaru with maybe 15k miles on it. The heads were also ported and polished I beleive. With new seats and all that good stuff. I get between 25-30MPG on the highway and around 20 in
The interior is in really good shape for the miles. Seats aren't worn out or anything like that. I was told it's only been through one winter. I'll get some more pics of that when I get it back from being buffed out.
Here is a list of mods, once I get the receipts I'll put up the specifics. I have over $8500 in receipts and a dyno sheet. I'm currently in Virginia working and I go back and forth to Upper Michigan from time to time. You can call or text me at 906-370-0551.

Invidia stainless
Invidia cat back
ACT streetlite chrome-moly flywheel
Exedy heavy duty clutch
AMR CXR500 turbo
Cobb accessPORT
APS dual vent BOV
NGK one step colder iridium plugs
740cc injectors
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
AMR top mounted inter cooler
Weapon R catch can
MotorSport turbo inlet
Power steering pump
white line steering rack bushings
The heads have also been gone through
Timing belt kit

I think that's about it, but I might be missing a few things. Here's a few pics.

cea639d4.jpg

1507f4ce.jpg

2b570a67.jpg

03410c13.jpg

58ce546d.jpg

fff391af.jpg

b2c4ced8.jpg

6824bf6a.jpg

87cb51b8.jpg

3d075d8f.jpg

Last edited:

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Your asking 20k for a 100k mile car and you can't give specifics on what's done. Not that the car isn't worth it but your not helping your sale

93cobrajunkie

Established Member
I have the receipts in the mail. I work 7 days a week so I was hard to get them. I should have them by Friday. Also the car is at the body shop getting detailed. Should have specifics up this weekend.

93cobrajunkie

Established Member
Nope, still have it. I'll keep it and wait til I can get something I want for it or some type of trade plus cash. Just had it detailed. It looks awesome. I know I want a good chunk of change for it but I can't really lose any money on it. I love the car but just got a powerstroke and 66 mustang that I want to focus on.

Users who are viewing this thread