2007 Alloy Grey GT500 Coupe $26K

4IDFREAK

Established Member
2007 Shelby GT500, alloy grey with tungsten stripes. Car has 60k miles and was stock with the exception of muffler deletes until I bought the car 2 years ago. Since I've owned the car I put an Eibach pro kit, BMR upper control arm, BMR upper arm mount, BMR lowers, BMR panhard bar all in hammertone finish. Car currently has OEM takeoff 13'-14' SVTPP wheels I bought locally, tires are still in great condition, I've put maybe 300 miles on since I installed the wheels. Car has HID headlights, LED fogs to match, LED plate light and map lights. As far as interior goes the car has TruCarbon door lock inserts and mirror switch covers, as well as outer mirror covers . I installed the Magnaflow 3" cat back this past summer. Car has never been tuned, pullied etc. I have more pics available through e-mail or text. Jon (315) 877-4310 $26,000

screenshot tool

upload an image

post images

image hoster

free image uploading

upload a gif

host image online

upload image online free

screen capture tool

how to do a screen shot

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Beautiful car, looks just like my old 07 but i had red interior, same wheels etc. Love it great price. GLWS

4IDFREAK

Established Member
Syracuse, NY. Trades considered...would rather have cash. What do you have. My number if listed if you are interested rdsnk46. Thanks guys, love the car and the suspension and wheels really give it the look it needs. Just never drive it!

ghig50

Established Member
Definitely one of if not the best deals on a gt500 out there right now
GLWS!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread