2007 Cobra Shelby GT500 Mustang

fastsnake99

top down, chrome spinnin'
Established Member
I will take delivery of one of the first new Shelby GT500 Cobra Mustangs late June, 2006. However, due to some personal problems will need to sell it. It is a coupe, white with blue stripes, upgraded interior and Sirius Satellite radio. I will not drive the car, it will be left at the dealer here in Northern California. If you are interested please make a offer on this very, very special car.

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
I am interested, but can't. I am sorry you have to sell it, hope whatever it is works out for you.

01whtss

Established Member
i am interested...shoot me a pm of a ballpark figure of what you are trying to get for it. i just sold my 03 whippled cobra like 5 days ago so i need a new car. i have cash but it depends on how much you want.

fastsnake99

Established Member
07 gt500 cobra

sorry for the delay to get back to you. my dad has trouble getting on this and its his car he is selling. best way to get a hold of him is through email at [email protected] . car arrives at the dealer on the 22nd i believe but he can give you all the details on the car and price.

shaun morrison

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
is he guaranteed the car? i know down here they will supposedly have people bid on them.

fastsnake99

Established Member
yes its already ordered and delivery date is as of right now the 22nd of this monthwhite with blue stripes. dealers are doing same thing here with bids but from owning a few cobras and lightnings he had an option to buy one before the dealer gets it.

How much are you asking for the 2007 Shelby GT500,thats the ?,what will you sell it for then I can make a decision with my wife. Can you post your Phone#,so I can call you. Please let me know what it will take to buy this shelby Gt500,or do you have to go through the Dealership where you ordered it and pay them,or pay you.

514SCJ

93 Cobra #4440
Established Member
Thanks for the return pm. I'am unable to send e-mails at this time ,but you may call Me in the morning, same area code 801-7075 thanks john

What is your PRICE--also what is the area code,with the full Phone#,but give me the PRICE that it will take. So my Wife and I can disguss it then I will call you with a full phone number with the area code the the rest of the telphone number.
Randy;

Users who are viewing this thread