2007 gt500 852rwhp 931rwtq

strongs_2009

Established Member
Ok the car is temp off the market.

I sent it in to the shop for a noise it that my wife heard it making when she moved it. To find out the blower went bad on it. The blower is being taken off on it right now and sent back to whipple for them to open it up and see what damage is done on the inside of it to fix it or get a whole new blower for it.

If it is to the point of needing a whole new blower the car will not be going back up for sale. I will be putting a hellion TT kit on it and swapping over to E85.

If anyone is interesting in waiting to see what happens I know there is a few people interested and have been writing me just let me know your interested in waiting to see what happens.

strongs_2009

Established Member
Got the word back from Lamotta Performance the whipple is trashed. They took it apart 2 of teh nipples inside broke off letting the blade move around inside. So the blade was hitting each other and hitting the inner casing of the housing. so everything is damaged but the crusher inlet and lower plate. They are talking to whipple right now to get me a whipple 4.0 for it. I will know more this evening or tomm.

venom04svt

Established Member
Well damn Tim, thats just bad to hear, i hope Whipple stands behind there blower and does you right. If they give you the 4.0 for it are you going to stay twin or go ahead with the turbo?

MACHGIRL

Established Member
I saw the car today at jakes, it is a nice car, i think i saw the new whipple as well, so are u going to keep it?

strongs_2009

Established Member
Yeah I am keeping it. Only reason I was going to get rid of it before was for a Viper TT or a Lambo Gal TT. But I am going to finish this one up and see were it goes. I have a TH400 for it and going to get a cage put in it and just have fun with it.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
4.0 whipple and a th400 is going to be a MONSTER! This car looks beautiful glad to hear your keeping it!

jpg2003

Established Member
When I saw it, it had the 4.0 on it, ready to be tuned. I have lost contact with him and wanted to find out how it turned out!

Users who are viewing this thread